Luna - (Seville)

Ron Burgundy

I'd say the team has energy and pace, but what we're lacking now is that link man to bring it all together.

The ol' cultured playmaker if you like.

Someone like Wesley Sneijder you mean?

Confirm today please, Villa.

is it in your nature to worry too much?

Come on Richard, give us some info. When's this one gonna be done?
i'll pass thanks as its not worth the snide comments from people for me having the audacity to share what little bits I get Edited by Richard

Confirm today please, Villa.

is it in your nature to worry too much?
Come on Richard, give us some info. When's this one gonna be done?
i'll pass thanks as its not worth the snide comments from people for me having the audacity to share what little bits I get

Surely you must be - Im-moon to that by now Richard? I'm on the side that welcome's all ITK's however real or imagined their contribution. Other fans are on the dark side & in your shadow :)

Not sure what method you use to glean your info as some look to the stars before transmitting their forecasts.

Hope you will illuminate us all ;):) & shine your light on matters in future :)

• Like 1

its such a fine line between those that genuinely know whats going on behind closed doors and those who make sh it up just so they can get noticed

rumours have been around long before twitter, so for that reason i wont believe any tripe on there until the player is holding/wearing a villa shirt

I'd say the team has energy and pace, but what we're lacking now is that link man to bring it all together.

The ol' cultured playmaker if you like.

Someone like Wesley Sneijder you mean?

Maybe a Ruben de la Red or Miguel...

I'm guessing this must be our mystery signing to be announced alongside Helenius this week.

I should hope not! Lambert will have some extra cash after offloading Bent and maybe Bannan, Delfounso, ireland which hopefully he will put towards a strong midfielder who we dont have to google to find out about. the reports on Belhanda have been quiet of late, he's fantastic player who is young and very talented (although with a big price tag). and might not be too far out of our reach if were the only PL club to be interested (despite villa saying they havent made a bid), according to himself and Montpelliers manager. maybe im being too optimistic but if lambert has a secret signing... maybe just maybe hes being patient.
Nobody said it would be the last. It was just Kendrick being out of the loop, again. Media stuff... Chill.

I am chilled! Just discussing! :)

its such a fine line between those that genuinely know whats going on behind closed doors and those who make sh it up just so they can get noticed

rumours have been around long before twitter, so for that reason i wont believe any tripe on there until the player is holding/wearing a villa shirt

Seriously who gives a sh!t, does it keep you up at night? do you pace the house wondering if it's true. Bloody hell it's just interesting, whatever info is posted. I'll never understand why some have to have a pop at people who share what they've heard. Now we get nothing.

• Like 2

I prefer the lack of 'ITK' posts. There used to be so much garbage posted on here every window.

Now the links are much more solid and in most cases have come through as actual signings (still waiting for Belhanda :P)

Does this guy go by a single name like the Brazilians tend to or is it Antonio Luna? Title of thread would suggest it's just 'Luna'?

Apparently his full official name is Antonio Manuel Luna Rodriguez, Luna being his father's surname and Rodriguez his mother's surname.

For everyday purposes, Spaniards usually go by their first given name and their first (their father's) surname. So he's Antonio Luna.

Does this guy go by a single name like the Brazilians tend to or is it Antonio Luna? Title of thread would suggest it's just 'Luna'?

Apparently his full official name is Antonio Manuel Luna Rodriguez, Luna being his father's surname and Rodriguez his mother's surname.

For everyday purposes, Spaniards usually go by their first given name and their first (their father's) surname. So he's Antonio Luna.

Shame - don't think we've ever had a single name player before - came so close with Juninho mind you.

Single name players are considerably better than those with a conventional christian name and surname.

Shame - don't think we've ever had a single name player before - came so close with Juninho mind you.

Single name players are considerably better than those with a conventional christian name and surname.

We should have given some of our players Brazilian-style names to make the team more exciting under McLeish. Bulk and Hoof in defence, Lump up front... 

We should have given some of our players Brazilian-style names to make the team more exciting under McLeish. Bulk and Hoof in defence, Lump up front...

If you played for Brazil, What would your name be?

1 Guzito

2 Matthisco

3 Joildo

4 Vlaăo

5 Jorildo

6 Syllinhosa

7 Toninho

8 Ashlerto Peres

9 Bentekidas

10 Andreimo

11 Agbonlahmar

i beleive Kinnear sort of beleives in this sort of philosophy, but in the opposite way, hence the reason NUFC pulled out of the Douglas deal. He will only sign players whose surname he can't pronounce. You know really long names like Arfa, Cabaye, Ameobi.

Anyways on topic hoping this is sorted soon. The team is shaping up nicely, and if we were to sell Bent that would pretty much bring us into profit in our transfer dealings. Compare this to the amount splashed out by West Ham, on a player it had lest season, and could only get a handful games out of.

Edited by djamfisher

Then I propose we sign Alan from Braga.

God