Luna - (Seville)

Ron Burgundy

I'm guessing this must be our mystery signing to be announced alongside Helenius this week.

I should hope not! Lambert will have some extra cash after offloading Bent and maybe Bannan, Delfounso, ireland which hopefully he will put towards a strong midfielder who we dont have to google to find out about. the reports on Belhanda have been quiet of late, he's fantastic player who is young and very talented (although with a big price tag). and might not be too far out of our reach if were the only PL club to be interested (despite villa saying they havent made a bid), according to himself and Montpelliers manager. maybe im being too optimistic but if lambert has a secret signing... maybe just maybe hes being patient.

I'm guessing this must be our mystery signing to be announced alongside Helenius this week.

I should hope not! Lambert will have some extra cash after offloading Bent and maybe Bannan, Delfounso, ireland which hopefully he will put towards a strong midfielder who we dont have to google to find out about. the reports on Belhanda have been quiet of late, he's fantastic player who is young and very talented (although with a big price tag). and might not be too far out of our reach if were the only PL club to be interested (despite villa saying they havent made a bid), according to himself and Montpelliers manager. maybe im being too optimistic but if lambert has a secret signing... maybe just maybe hes being patient.

Nobody said it would be the last. It was just Kendrick being out of the loop, again. Media stuff... Chill.

Can't be the last, we still need a goalkeeper and a right back at the very least, if all goes to plan and we shift the likes of Ireland,Given,Bent and a few others, them we could well see another 4 maybe 5 new players coming in. After this week Lambert will take his holiday till 1st July and then after shifting the dross we could be in for another exciting week before the friendly's start.

Confirm today please, Villa.

is it in your nature to worry too much?

Absolutely.  Total worrywart, me.

Love the gif mate, any chance of doing one of Megatron turning into a handgun? Quite possible the greatest magic trick ever witnessed on television ;)

Can't be the last, we still need a goalkeeper and a right back at the very least...

I don't think we're that desperate for a right-back. Herd can play there if Lowton get's injured. I think a creative attacking midfielder and a goalkeeper are the two main priorities for us now. I'd also like another CDM, though I know we have a fair few CMs at the moment. Flog Bannan and get a CDM, Sylla isn't a true CDM in my book so we're still lacking in that department.

Can't be the last, we still need a goalkeeper and a right back at the very least...

I don't think we're that desperate for a right-back. Herd can play there if Lowton get's injured.

And Bacuna can play there too by all accounts.

Will be interesting to see whether it is Luna or Bennett who lines up in the first match? opinions?

ALSO, what is interesting is number 3 is available... who will get it?!

I suspect Lambert will decide this based on who performs better during preseason.
Why not on the bases on how Bennett performed last season?
Because Luna may turn out to be even worse!

He might, but you got to go with what you currently know. Besides it would be hard for him to be any worse than Bennette was last year.

Will be interesting to see whether it is Luna or Bennett who lines up in the first match? opinions?

ALSO, what is interesting is number 3 is available... who will get it?!

I suspect Lambert will decide this based on who performs better during preseason.
Why not on the bases on how Bennett performed last season?
Because Luna may turn out to be even worse!

He might, but you got to go with what you currently know. Besides it would be hard for him to be any worse than Bennette was last year.

Steep learning curve for Bennett last season, but there's a player in there for sure. (Rightly) copped a lot of flak at times, but definitely improved as the season drew on.

He'll be a lot better for the experience this time around and would still expect him to be vying for 1st choice at LB.

• Like 2