Luna - (Seville)

Ron Burgundy

First reports seemed a bit mixed, but we were taking them from Seville fans rather than those who have seen him play most recently. The Mallorca "lot" seem to like him and the more neutral reports seem to think he had proper talent.

This is based in the 4 or 5 opinions I've read here or elsewhere so I'm taking it with a little pinch of salt, but he sounds decent. Especially at the price quoted. Low risk very high reward.

Who was the last Spaniard we had? I genuinely can't remember if we've ever had one play for us?

Will be interesting to see whether it is Luna or Bennett who lines up in the first match? opinions?

ALSO, what is interesting is number 3 is available... who will get it?!

I suspect Lambert will decide this based on who performs better during preseason.

Will be interesting to see whether it is Luna or Bennett who lines up in the first match? opinions?

I suspect Lambert will decide this based on who performs better during preseason.

Think Okore wears number 3 usually, but there is also number 6 up for grabs.

Benteke to stay and get number 9?

Why not on the bases on how Bennett performed last season?

Why not on the bases on how Bennett performed last season?

Because Luna may turn out to be even worse!

I can't see Bennett not getting the #3 shirt. That doesn't mean he'll necessarily keep the starting spot all season, but it would be good management to at least give him that squad number.

Bennett will be number 3.

Luna is not here to replace him but to provide competition.

Bennett has been here longer so will get number 3 if he wants it.

Is Luna signed yet?

If not i think we should look towards Benoit Trémoulinas who will be leaving Bordeaux this summer. Atm it looks like he's going to Leverkusen