Christian Benteke

Kwan

Yes it was a pretty baffling decision.

He was absolutely knackered though, was struggling to defend from the front. Needed to come off. Bent was the wrong choice though.

Positive for yesterday was that I thought Bentekkers had a decent game.

Those ppl saying to start Bent & Benteke. I thought Gabby had a really good game. So I'd be inclined to stick with Gabby & Benteke tbh

What about a front three? Gabby on the wing/forward, which could then switch to either 442/433...midfield three of Herd, KEA, Bannan/Holman

Where's Morpheus? How's Carroll and Lukaku? Carroll couldn't control his dinner, Lukaku has just missed two one on ones! Like I said Villas problem is the midfield!

Exactly. 2 goals in 6 games isn't a bad return for a 21 year old that is new to the league. Was getting prematurely written off on here, but then again I'd expect no less from VT.

No-no-no and No... Bentesky=50pence head!..

Benteke has already scored more this season than Heskey did for the entirety of last season. Benteke at the moment is scoring 1 in 3 for us, whereas Heskey's record was under 1 in 10, which was dreadful for a striker.

Benteke has already scored more this season than Heskey did for the entirety of last season. Benteke at the moment is scoring 1 in 3 for us, whereas Heskey's record was under 1 in 10, which was dreadful for a striker.

Im sure we would get the same kind of output if we stuck benteskey out on the wing to!..

Anyway this has nothing to do with benteskey havin a 50pence head...

Im sure we would get the same kind of output if we stuck benteskey out on the wing to!..

Anyway this has nothing to do with benteskey havin a 50pence head...

Heskey never got anything close to a goal every three games for us.

What does that even mean?

Â