Christian Benteke

Kwan

I put £10 on him to score 2 or more every game, the odds are actually decent and its going to happen sooner rather than later

raise1.gif

Haha I didn't mean to come across like I was bragging, the odds are pretty good though

17/1 against Liverpool and Arsenal, 13/1 against Everton on the weekend

His finishing still isn't there, but it doesn't matter right now because he's back to contributing so much in the buildup. Great performance.

What the **** was that bicycle kick though?

lol am i missing something here he has scored 3 in 3 so how can his finishing not be there if a striker scores he has done his job yes he has missed a few and would agree with you if he had not scored but he did.
One was a penalty first of all, so he has two others. He's playing well, I'm not gonna deny it, I'm a huge fan, but if his finishing was on form he would've easily put the chance against foster away.

I'm also pretty sure he hasn't scored with his feet from a non penalty from open play this year.

Edited by Rovers13

His finishing still isn't there, but it doesn't matter right now because he's back to contributing so much in the buildup. Great performance.

lol am i missing something here he has scored 3 in 3 so how can his finishing not be there if a striker scores he has done his job yes he has missed a few and would agree with you if he had not scored but he did.
One was a penalty first of all, so he has two others. He's playing well, I'm not gonna deny it, I'm a huge fan, but if his finishing was on form he would've easily put the chance against foster away.

I'm also pretty sure he hasn't scored with his feet from a non penalty from open play this year.

Foster made a very lucky yet brilliant save to be fair, it only just went wide even after the save too. The skill from Benteke to set himself up for the shot alone shows me that he is back with a vengeance. 

Just wish we'd get a proper number 10 in to play off him.

Would be a real missed opportunity for the club if we finally sign a playmaker in the summer....and Benteke leaves a few weeks later. No guarantee Benteke's replacement will be as good, particularly if he's from the lower leagues. Or Kozak.

Yes mate, you're missing a fuckload of punctuation.

sorry mate I thought I was on a forum site not sitting an English exam.

when he's in this kind of form it's hard to see him not scoring in any given match. barring an injury, with 15 games left I'd not rule it out that he scores 15 goals between now and the end of the season. Will obviously need a few braces thrown in there to tide him through the games we don't score in though

Chelsea away if you meant this season. 3 in 4 this year aint bad though regardless if theyre headers or pens.

Ah yes I knew I was forgetting one goal he'd scored, I had meant the season thanks. And the pens or not, thing, well most players can score pens so I tend to not give the player that much credit. However, since Benteke earned the pen, I guess it's pretty much his goal.

I put £10 on him to score 2 or more every game, the odds are actually decent and its going to happen sooner rather than later

You won't ever make your money back over a season though.

:huh:

3 braces and your sorted.  Surely he did that last season?

Yes mate, you're missing a fuckload of punctuation.

sorry mate I thought I was on a forum site not sitting an English exam.

Punctuation does make it easier for the rest of us to read.

• 2 weeks later...
Â