Christian Benteke

Kwan

what we need is a atacking midfielder a player like kevin de bruyne. why don't we try to borrow him from chelsea? he's one of the closest friends of Christian anyway. he could be the missing link.

Maybe Benteke could tap him up on international duty?

More likely he would tap up Benteke on international duty.

4795306+_13acb23c760a88a5fd38ae02ba10bdf

Always wanted to do that :)

• Like 2

Yo Chelsea

Alright if we borrow de Bruyne for a bit?

Cheers,

Lambo

No you play long ball

Regards

Mourinho

Well you hate football and stifle your attacking midfielders. All the time.

Paul

• Like 2

Anthony is not ready for the premier league he is a fast winger with good technical skills but he isnt fysical ready imo. he didn't even had his breaktrough at racing genk. buying him now would be pointless.

Good company for one or two currently in our squad.

what we need is a atacking midfielder a player like kevin de bruyne. why don't we try to borrow him from chelsea? he's one of the closest friends of Christian anyway. he could be the missing link.

Lot's of speculation recently that he will return to Bremen on loan. If they have a chance of loaning him, you'd like to think we do too.

Lot's of speculation recently that he will return to Bremen on loan. If they have a chance of loaning him, you'd like to think we do too.

I hope so but I wonder if Lambert is interested in short-term loan signings.

I'd guess no. If Villa are comfortably midtable in January why would you give first team chances to a guy that might make you finish 8 instead of 11th when you could develop a player in that time

I'd guess no. If Villa are comfortably midtable in January why would you give first team chances to a guy that might make you finish 8 instead of 11th when you could develop a player in that time

What If we weren't far from Top 6 at that time ? ^^

we have the advantage of being a PL club + it is no risk for chelsea because honestly we are no treath to chelsea. 

Edited by Belgian guy

we have the advantage of being a PL club + it is no risk for chelsea because honestly we are no treath to chelsea. 

And we can take points of their rivals.

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Yo Chelsea

Alright if we borrow de Bruyne for a bit?

Cheers,

Lambo

No you play long ball

Regards

Mourinho

Well you hate football and stifle your attacking midfielders. All the time.

Paul

Well you don't even have any attacking midfielders at all. Should have bought one last transfer window, then you could have the option of stifling him.

Mourinho

• Like 1

If a single player is the difference for going up 3 places in the final table you take him and count your blsssings. Of course he isn't that guy and Villa likely can't afford the wages.

Edited by BG_Villa_Fan

I think it's annoying and unnecessary to bring Christian Benteke along to these Internationals. He has been injured and Lukaku is abviously in better form anyway, so why not just pick him and let Benteke rest in Birmingham? The flying and all the build-up is just extra toll on a player who could be doing his training at Bodymoor. Belgium are already in the WC, they just have to beat Wales at home in the last game if they lose to Croatia, and that is never going to be a problem. 

Benteke obviously want to go to and play in the world cup.  I think its one of the main reasons he stayed with us - to ensure he got 1st team football.  So going with the squad even if he doesn't play puts him in a good light.  If he is fit enough to play at all (as long as he doesn't get injured again) is a benefit to us as it will just add to his match fitness.

Â