Christian Benteke

Kwan

I like Belgian Guy, I like his posts and his support of Christian is admirable, I dont have that kind of support for anybody in the England national team. He has also posted in other areas of the forum, I really like his Belgian talents thread in Other Football.

I wish we had people in the English squad that I could support as much as BG supports Christian, at the moment, for me anyway, there isn't. Im glad to have a forum where people from Belgium can post about Benteke, fans of Aalborg post about Helenius, the fans of Nordsjaelland comment on Okore and the odd nutter who pretends to be a Pirate in all of their posts are here. It adds something to the forum you dont get on the likes of RAWK.

Similarly, I'm not bothered if Belgian Guy supports Villa or not, if my favourite player signed for another club, I may hold an interest in that club but I wouldn't support them.

Good post...it keeps the forum vibrant when we get fans from other clubs on here.

I like Belgian Guy's focus on Benteke.  That's needed.

I tend to ignore this thread because, as Kingfisher says, "what is there to say?" This guy's a giant Pele. 

Where would everyone be if I didn't keep you all updated on Bannan?

Belgian Guy is cool, TRO is not.

This was not an attack on Belgian guy....I too like his posts....think a bit of OTT has been going on here.

merely saying share the love, after all it is VILLA TALK

bye the way my missus thinks I'm cool and she matters.....I think?lol

I like Belgian Guy's focus on Benteke. That's needed.

I tend to ignore this thread because, as Kingfisher says, "what is there to say?" This guy's a giant Pele.

Where would everyone be if I didn't keep you all updated on Bannan?

:-D

Con, I am beginning to really love your posts. Ever since you got the 42 shirt you've been more focused here. :-D

• Like 1

Wow, so we attract an international fan base and them decry their presence on here......only amongst Villa fans.....

decry their presence, decry their presence. how OTT can you get. I don't decry his presence at all.

I made a point you clearly disagree with it , fair enough. lets have some perspective.

we have European fans in the Aston Social I often speak to and enjoy their comments, but they support Aston Villa not a singular player that belongs to their country.

just making a point to Belgian Guy, nothing personal.

Edited by TRO

I'm inclined to agree with TRO. We're Aston Villa FC not Christian Benteke FC. Support the whole team buddy :-)

bet you wished you hadn't said that lol

my post has been taken out of context in some quarters...its your line about Aston Villa FC that was upper most in my mind when I wrote it.

The disappointing thing for me is how it has been twisted to suggest I'm saying he is not welcome and his contribution is not valued... far from it.

I'm inclined to agree with TRO. We're Aston Villa FC not Christian Benteke FC. Support the whole team buddy :-)

my post has been taken out of context in some quarters...its your line about Aston Villa FC that was upper most in my mind when I wrote it.

The disappointing thing for me is how it has been twisted to suggest I'm saying he is not welcome and his contribution is not valued... far from it.

Im not really interested if people dislike my post. I support Villa as a whole not just one individual player.

• Like 2

The disappointing thing for me is how it has been twisted to suggest I'm saying he is not welcome and his contribution is not valued... far from it.

Im not really interested if people dislike my post. I support Villa as a whole not just one individual player.

.....much where I was coming from.

Â