Christian Benteke

Kwan

Watching Smalling bounce off CB was one of my highlights of last season.  Makes me happy every time I see it.

Weren't you concerned about Smalling's well being? The guy went in to spasm* for Christ's sake!

No nor me.

*Until he realised the ref wasn't buying it.

watching tekkers assault that twozzock terry was one of mine ;)

Sorry for still being a pessamist guys but after years of supporting villa I'm used to expecting the unexpected. After we hired Mcliesh I believe anything can happen.

I for once can't wait until the transfer window closes.

No I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. He's here for the next season. If a club was prepared to pay £25m for him then why were there no bids for him when he submitted a transfer request?

No chance him moving this season now. Any suitors would have been sounded out before he signed a new deal - If against all odds a bid did come in now - I don't believe CB would be interested.

One question though........................who is hairy hands ?

Richard Keys

• Like 1

obviously I cant say how I know as somebody's job would depend on it. I hardly post on here but I felt compelled  as I do get little bits, sayin that they are few and far between, the only real transfer scoop I ever got was thyat I knew nolberto solano was signing about two weeks before he did back in the day haha.

It always tickles me.....How can a genuine ITK declare ...how they know.

its bloody obvious to me someone is doing us a favour......friggin accept it.

ps I have a source too, but I can't never, never, never mention it....jobs are at stake.

I don't think Spur ever bid for him. Lad probably knew what Bent was on and what they were offering for improved wages wasn't close.

Now as I remember it this whole Benteke malarky rudely interrupted JulieB's Kiyotake unveiling. I assume this can go ahead now

Lets not talk about that crack pot

“I think we had a really good conversation and I was full and frank with him and, in my opinion, the best thing for him was to stay at Aston Villa for another year.”
PL

Hmmm so a year is a long time but the fact he says only another year kind of goes back to us only expecting him to stay one more season, which makes the extension seem a bit odd.

The part that interested me most though was hearing lambert already knows the man he wants to get with any CB money. sounds promising!

Please don't think I'm being disrespectful....I heard 2 weeks ago and posted on here that Lambert had a replacement lined up.

I always enjoy itk's providing they are partly credible....thing is we can only go on what folk tell us, it is up to Itk's to decide whether the source is likely credible.

thanks...Handsworthlion...appreciate your info.

“I think we had a really good conversation and I was full and frank with him and, in my opinion, the best thing for him was to stay at Aston Villa for another year.”

PL

Hmmm so a year is a long time but the fact he says only another year kind of goes back to us only expecting him to stay one more season, which makes the extension seem a bit odd.

No. He was getting an improved contract with year extension, which is pretty standard, before transfer request. Nothing to see here.

I wonder how much of a role Sylla played in this?

Read above. He should be given a contract extension and a pay rise for this alone.

In all seriousness though, I think he probably had a bit to do with it, he kept retweeting people (although I know he kinda retweets alot of stuff) on Twitter that asked him to get Benteke to stay. Being as he's his best mate here I'd assume he's been on at him telling him the logical reasoning for staying.

Edited by samjp26

The part that interested me most though was hearing lambert already knows the man he wants to get with any CB money. sounds promising!

thats hardly news

uv got a cheek with all your previous ITK balls that turned out to be nonsense.

and what exactly have I said that is nonsense? why do so many people want so shoot anyone down who claims to have a bit of information? its not as if im unearthing a massive coup! just information like I said

its called shoot the messenger....when you know you are castigated for knowing in advance of anyone else.....in the dictionary its classified under " jealousy"

Â