Christian Benteke

Kwan

But really everyone in London is a southerner - then the midlands crew - then the northern bandits - and the scottish cave dwellers

You didn't see Daggy's response then. He explains it. Nothing outside London exists*. Ergo, Spurs are Northern.

* to the London meeja

• Like 1

Since we consistently have to put up with all of this b*llocks spewing from London journalists, wouldn't it be hilarious if the Birmingham Mail retaliated.

"Spurs offer £25 million plus Gareth Bale in cash + player deal"

It'd be fantastic to see how quickly twitter becomes flooded with angry Spurs fans and journalists.

Nobody on the planet would believe that though. It is only Villa fans who think the Benteke links are ludicrous. 

Theres a genuine chance Spurs might bid 20-25m and there arent many neutrals that would say that us well under priced. The 30m plus figures people are expecting us to get should he be sold, are imo, madness.

Woody you sound like you want Benteke to leave just to say you was right. 

Yes my constant praise of him being the best player I have ever known at Villa (bar Dwight Yorke) must have brought you to that conclusion.

Or maybe it was the number of times I have said - 'I will be delighted to be wrong' that gave it away?

Surely you saw Mcgrath? You're quite old aren't you, older then 40.

There is so much s*** flying around that it's hard to keep track off, for one i don't trust the press and i certainly don't trust the ITK from twister. High profile players are being linked to every club and 90% is Bollocks. Will Ronaldo return to Old Trafford!"NO" Will Rooney go to Arsenal!"NO" Will Bale have further ear surgery ( . . ) POSSIBLY! Will he go for £80 million pounds to Real Madrid, NEVER in a Million

( ^ )

years will he play football at Real Madrid. Will Benteke leave Villa for newer pastures, I don't think he will or would want too at the present time.

wow seriously i admire u guys that u can live with tis shitload of unstopable nonsense what calls the english press its so exausting.... :wacko:  i wish they al just stop spreading shit for 1 week... im getting frustrated and tired of it...

We won't sell Benteke for £25m. That's not Lambert's "silly money" and he is worth more than that anyway.

This £25m is a fantasy figure that is up from the £15m and £20m fantasy figures that preceded it. The London anti-Villa propaganda machine will keep going up in £5m increments until he is sold.

Â