Christian Benteke

Kwan

You just have to laugh at it all, Teckers is under contract, Clubs are allowed to speak to Villa about an offer and it is up to Villa to accept or decline this. No way would a club go to the press and state their intentions as this is seen as trying to unsettle the player and can be punished. I believe that offers will have been made but not that they have been made public as this would also help other teams with their discussions with Villa. This is just paper bull crap trying to make a story.

Theres a certain club in London that appears to use the media on frequent basis to unsettle players, and im pretty sure thats what all this is about. Not going into names but the London based press believe that they are whiter than white. ;)

There was a pathetic article in The Mirror yesterday linking Benteke to Spurs because they have European football. 

You just have to laugh at it all, Teckers is under contract, Clubs are allowed to speak to Villa about an offer and it is up to Villa to accept or decline this. No way would a club go to the press and state their intentions as this is seen as trying to unsettle the player and can be punished. I believe that offers will have been made but not that they have been made public as this would also help other teams with their discussions with Villa. This is just paper bull crap trying to make a story.

Theres a certain club in London that appears to use the media on frequent basis to unsettle players, and im pretty sure thats what all this is about. Not going into names but the London based press believe that they are whiter than white. ;)

There was a pathetic article in The Mirror yesterday linking Benteke to Spurs because they have European football. 

Well Liverpool cannot even offer that so i wish them luck....

He would probably be better off joining Swansea they can offer european football and only finished a couple of places lower and at least they have won something recently :D

Edited by AshVilla

He would probably be better off joining Swansea they cannot offer european football either and only finished a couple of places lower but at least they have won something recently :D

Swansea are in Europe?

wow seriously i admire u guys that u can live with tis shitload of unstopable nonsense what calls the english press its so exausting.... :wacko:  i wish they al just stop spreading shit for 1 week... im getting frustrated and tired of it...

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Swansea are in Europe?

Seriously? They did win the League Cup.

wow seriously i admire u guys that u can live with tis shitload of unstopable nonsense what calls the english press its so exausting.... :wacko: i wish they al just stop spreading shit for 1 week... im getting frustrated and tired of it...

Swansea are in Europe?

Seriously? They did win the League Cup.
I know they are I was trying to tell AshVilla that lol. He said they couldn't offer Europe! Edited by daggy_333

He would probably be better off joining Swansea they cannot offer european football either and only finished a couple of places lower but at least they have won something recently :D

Swansea are in Europe?

i forgot even better :P

I know they are I was trying to tell Shillz that lol. He said they couldn't offer Europe!

I joined late. You can see why your question mark would've thrown me :D

I know they are I was trying to tell Shillz that lol. He said they couldn't offer Europe!

Wait, what... did I?

Wait, what... did I?

Mistaken identity I think :)

Isn't Tottenham and Man city the likeliest ? He keeps on getting linked to spurs which is frustrating.

What happened to Atletico and Dortmund's interest aswell....

Dortmund signed Aubemeyangelangedingdong.
  • Like 1

Isn't Tottenham and Man city the likeliest ? He keeps on getting linked to spurs which is frustrating.

What happened to Atletico and Dortmund's interest aswell....

Dortmund are close on Aubameyang, and Atletico are going after Osvaldo if you will believe the media, and Negredo but City are after him as well..

Dortmund signing Aubameyang is good news for us in that it takes Dortmund out of the picture for Benteke, but it also takes Aubameyang out of the picture for Newcastle who will hopefully therefore make a decent offer for DB9.

We shouldn't be seeling at all, we should at least be able to hold on to our players for more than one season! If he goes this year I will be majorily dissapointed, I would like to think we are a bigger club than that.

I think he is heading to the very top and appriecate he will move on eventually, but it would show a major lack of ambition if he is sold after 1 season, I also think we may regret it if we accept around the 20m mark, another good year and world cup and he coudl be worth double that!

Wait, what... did I?

You mean you don't remember?! Sorry I had a brain fart and typed the wrong name......

wow seriously i admire u guys that u can live with tis shitload of unstopable nonsense what calls the english press its so exausting.... :wacko:  i wish they al just stop spreading shit for 1 week... im getting frustrated and tired of it...

so you mean this wil get even worse?... ugh why wont they just leave us alone...

so you mean this wil get even worse?... ugh why wont they just leave us alone...

There will be one massive transfer elsewhere in the league and all the bigger transfers will all domino from that point onwards. That's when the speculation (and, in fairness the risk of losing him) will hit overdrive.

He's obv destined for big things and playing for a top club in the Champs league, if he goes to Spurs this season for £25-30 Million and they will not be getting champs league in the next 2-3 seasons i cannot see them letting him go to say someone like Madrid/Milan/PSG etc etc after one or two seasons, if he stays with us for another season and smashes it like he did last seaon on top of a good world cup then we will not stand in his way to go to a top club in the Champs league. 

If him or his dope of an agent has a brain cell betweem them then they will work that out sooner rather then later....hopefully

Â