Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

1 minute ago, Michael118 said:

So all of this is about Bacuna posting a photo of himself sunbathing on instagram?

And pissing about on a hoverboard after Villa lost. 

5 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Well what's the point of spporting our team if he starts then?

Backwards mentality..

How can we expect our team to perform well when despite his hard work and desire he going to get booed or abused

Look in an ideal world we'd all be positive all the time. But its not going to happen. He's not worth the hassle he brings. 

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Like i said no player should be given abuse if they put in a good performance whether thats bacuna or the players you have highlighted.

Bacuna was tracking back getting stuck in. Ayew was non existant in his defensive duties

Ayew is meant to be a forward , I want to see him up the top of the pitch not coming back to defend. There should be enough with the defenders & defensive midfielders to cope with what is thrown at them.

Played well 2nd half could be a real asset to us if the fans cut him some slack. He is going to have to earn that slack though by giving 100% each week.  Tough time for him but would show balls if he comes through it.

• Like 1

Just now, Michael118 said:

Collymore "spotted him on a hoverboard at the airport".

Lock him up and throw away the keys.

Forget about that rumour. 

He was awful last season and his attitude when we lost to liverpool was shocking. 

2 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Played well 2nd half could be a real asset to us if the fans cut him some slack. He is going to have to earn that slack though by giving 100% each week.  Tough time for him but would show balls if he comes through it.

What does he do that makes him a real asset over others?

Just now, Michael118 said:

Collymore "spotted him on a hoverboard at the airport".

Lock him up and throw away the keys.

Lescott tweeted a picture of his car

Gabby went on the piss the day we were relegated

Guzan was spitting gum while on the bench

Not massive things in isolation but all together it shows a club with a real lack of control and leadership. The more players from last season that are binned the better. Lets start afresh

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

What does he do that makes him a real asset over others?

Crosses the ball to our players more than anyone else we have which is important if you play Justhead!  

• Like 1

Just now, S-Platt said:

Crosses the ball to our players more than anyone else we have which is important if you play Justhead!  

Does he? I can't remember too many great crosses I've seen from him. Ayew and green both put better crosses in today. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Lescott tweeted a picture of his car

Gabby went on the piss the day we were relegated

Guzan was spitting gum while on the bench

Not massive things in isolation but all together it shows a club with a real lack of control and leadership. The more players from last season that are binned the better. Lets start afresh

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would bin the whole squad from last season apart from a few. It's not possible though as, unfortunately, other teams have seen them play amd therefore they won't be buying them from us.

Bacuna is the worst of the lot. (Alongside Lescott)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wilko154 said:

Some ridiculous comments on here. Bacuna had a decent game today, he worked hard for the team despite receiving endless abuse from his own fans.

At the end of the day he made a stupid comment last season, which was massively taken out of context because of the circumstances the club were in.

If he's out on the pitch working for the team this season then the fans should be behind him for 90 minutes. Last season needs to be put behind us completely.

It's all well and good saying this but it won't happen 

Bacuna allows negativity to creep in. And he's not good enough to warrant that. If this was actually an important player then I'd say let's work on fixing the relationship but for someone as shit as him why bother. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Does he? I can't remember too many great crosses I've seen from him. Ayew and green both put better crosses in today. 

So you don't recall all his assists for Benteke or the cross today onto Ayew's head 1st half that he headed straight at the keeper and should have done better with?  He is not a world beater but like I say could be an asset to us.

• Like 1

And what if he scores do we just boo him? If he plays well he should be cheered like anyone else that has a good game. Booing our own players helps no one and it is just a horrible reminder of last season, and nobody needs any reminders of that horrible year. 

• Like 1