Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

It was Lowton. Proving why he isn't a better defender then Bacuna despite everyone saying Bacuna should never play at RB again. 

Lets not forget Bacuna had some bad games at RB before he was dropped for Lowton. 

Bacuna should play at RB. He's a better defender than Lowton who this season (probably due to the increasingly negative tactics) isn't able to make as much impact going forward. I'd play Lowton either RM or in CM as I think he could play there and Albrighton needs to be starting also.

It was Lowton. Proving why he isn't a better defender then Bacuna despite everyone saying Bacuna should never play at RB again.

Lets not forget Bacuna had some bad games at RB before he was dropped for Lowton.

Indeed but that doesn't mean he should never play there again because of that.

I think he could be a pretty good winger. He has a pretty good cross, pace, can take set pieces (why is Westwood still taking the corners, btw?) and can also help out in defence.

I think he can also become a pretty good RB. He is just low on confidence. He has made some mistakes, but he has never played in that position before, what do you expect?

Bacuna has the physical attributes to play at this level but technically he's as average as the majority of our players.

I think a proper run as a winger or in the middle of a midfield will help him gain confidence, which is when we will see his technical ability.

Obviously I'm not saying he is Ronaldo, but I reckon he can succeed with us, just not as a makeshift right back.

Played well in the first half but after they scored he was moved into a position just behind Gabby. Still seemed like he had to cover for Lowton though and with 10 men behind the ball for the majority of the game we didn't really get to see much of him.

Needs a proper chance.

Glad to see him get another game in midfield, excellent run from him in the first half showing exactly what he can do further up the field. Also nearly got a lucky goal from that deflection.

Good performance and deserves to keep his place.