Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Could the fact that Laursen is openly praising this fella mean that he's really close to signing, hence not worried any more about other teams coming in to snatch him?

• Like 2

“I think that’s very wise of him. Aston Villa would be easier for him to play than Chelsea definitely, but he would have to work hard.

“It’s his best chance because he wants to leave FC Nordelang.

“He wants to try a new experience and also find a place where he can test himself better because I think it’s too easy for him in Denmark now.

“He has to try a better league and with the qualities that he’s got then I don’t think it’s a bad choice if he can come to Aston Villa.

I think those comments there show he has spoken with the player.

Love this comment from Laursen  " I don’t think it’s a bad choice if he can come to Aston Villa"

Glad that he still sees us as his club and that we are using ex players to get the next generation of talent from their countries.  We have never done that before but it is something we have to capitalise on when they have such a good bond and connection to the club

“I think that’s very wise of him. Aston Villa would be easier for him to play than Chelsea definitely, but he would have to work hard.

“He wants to try a new experience and also find a place where he can test himself better because I think it’s too easy for him in Denmark now.

“He has to try a better league and with the qualities that he’s got then I don’t think it’s a bad choice if he can come to Aston Villa.

"He sounds like a very nice person with both feet on the ground and he wants to work hard, so that’s very important."

That statement would say different tbh.

"He sounds like a very nice person with both feet on the ground and he wants to work hard, so that’s very important."

I disagree. Saying "sounds like" can still mean he has spoken to the player possibly only once maybe twice though. You can't tell if someone is actually nice via one or two conversations. But he can sound like he's a nice guy. :3 

I disagree. Saying "sounds like" can still mean he has spoken to the player possibly only once maybe twice though. You can't tell if someone is actually nice via one or two conversations. But he can sound like he's a nice guy. :3 

Shouldn't make much of a difference, I would be shocked if he turned down the Premier League and when he sees our stadium and training facilities

Hopefully we can just sort the fee out quickly

Â