Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

Yeah, turkish league are for those who are looking for the last big paycheck or only play for money and doesn't care in which league and Benteke doesn't strike me as one of those at all.

I wouldn't think he'd sign there but even so.... what would possess him to move there, save money and a 6 game crack at CL?

I'm reading in an Arabic big site that they are saying people from Aston Villa are in Morocco to talk with Belhanda !!

Not sure about how truth is it .. But it's the biggest Arabic football site !

• Like 3

I'm reading in an Arabic big site that they are saying people from Aston Villa are in Morocco to talk with Belhanda !!

Link?

I don't think it'd be a huge stretch that we'd sign all three: Tonev, Belhanda and Popov; Popov is more like Weimann or Gabby, Tonev seems to be more like a winger/AMC and Belhanda can play in central midfield or attacking mid.

Edited by Jarpie

Big ≠ trustworthy ;)

Link?

http://www.kooora.com/?n=249608&o=n

Big ≠ trustworthy ;)

Why is that ? ^_~

Science site kob.png from well-informed sources that sent the English club Aston Villa arrived in Marrakech to meet star midfielder Younes belhanda Moroccan team in order to resolve his position after via player wanted to join English club, in recent remarks, is a surprise selection in receipt of offers from big clubs like Milan Italian polar.

Aston Villa reservation Envoy at the nearby residence of the Moroccan national team, will miss the match belhanda Tanzania Saturday which might facilitate the task of communicating with him to resolve the transaction.

Montpellier French President Louis nikolan said earlier that his team would leave belhanda less than $ 15 million, revealing the names of the clubs that negotiating on Moroccan and Turkish Galatasaray and pole AC Aston Villa.

Big ≠ trustworthy ;)

Why is that ? ^_~

Not everything you see on football sites is true, so I wondered if the Arabic site you posted was trustworthy.

(goal.com for example, is a festering pit of shit :) )