Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

I'm sure Kendrick is as ITK as you can get but he will only reveal to his readers the what the club want him to reveal. he's got to maintain a working relationship with the club so cannot piss them off too often.

Still a chance as far as I am concerned,  wont be too disappointed though as I trust Lambert in his signings

Though, does it depend on the exit of Benteke? 

As far as i'm concerned. I don't think this will happen. But that's not because of what Kendrick has said, he seems to only say what Villa want him to say. He's almost like a Villa PR man. He tells the stories Villa want to tell, Villa give him all the exclusives when something happens.  So... I take what he says on transfers with a pinch of salt really. 

the club might want to pretend to not be interested in Belhanda.

1. if it were officially known we were interested in Belhanda another Premier League team with no need for him but could afford his wages to keep him in the squad might ramp the price up, so we either don't get him or have to pay a big price. 

2. also, the club  might be worried our interest in Belhanda could put Popov off (try saying those last three words out loud) as we are supposedly in negotiations to buy him, and Belhanda and Popov would both play in CM.

• Like 2

2. also, the club  might be worried our interest in Belhanda could put Popov off (try saying those last three words out loud) as we are supposedly in negotiations to buy him, and Belhanda and Popov would both play in CM.

So in other words we don't want to put Popov off in case Popov pops off?

• Like 2

So in other words we don't want to put Popov off in case Popov pops off?

I read that in an African-American accent :P

Still a chance as far as I am concerned,  wont be too disappointed though as I trust Lambert in his signings

dont know,  hopefully not.  and this is not itk just that i would suspect ,  through observation,  that there is still some mileage in this.

I'm sure Kendrick is as ITK as you can get but he will only reveal to his readers the what the club want him to reveal. he's got to maintain a working relationship with the club so cannot piss them off too often.

As far as i'm concerned. I don't think this will happen. But that's not because of what Kendrick has said, he seems to only say what Villa want him to say. He's almost like a Villa PR man. He tells the stories Villa want to tell, Villa give him all the exclusives when something happens.  So... I take what he says on transfers with a pinch of salt really. 

the club might want to pretend to not be interested in Belhanda.

1. if it were officially known we were interested in Belhanda another Premier League team with no need for him but could afford his wages to keep him in the squad might ramp the price up, so we either don't get him or have to pay a big price. 

I completely agree. Which is exactly why I said I wouldn't trust what Kendrick has been saying :)

There is obviously interest from our side, but the extent of that interest will not be revealed til the club want it to be.

Have Fenebarche got a sugar daddy?

I have been told by a turkish mate that its all over the news that they have got Belhanda in the bag and are after Benteke and Pepe

shit its all over twitter. Whats going on? I cant make it out as i dont know turkish but Benteke and Belhanda and happy faces are on everyones tweets!

Edited by KSV

I didnt say it was fact. I just reporting what im reading. I google translated it i think they have made a statement regarding the transfers of Benteke and Belhanda but i cant make it out.

^ from google translate:

Here is the description of Fenerbahçe's official web site;

Today, the number of newspaper articles on the obligation to make disclosure born.

Our club, Jorge Jesus'a located and rejected the proposal on the sports pages of the news is not true Haber Turk, offer him any, is given.

Again, the same newspaper, allegedly told by our President Aziz Yildirim 'is Cardozo'yu, hocayı explain' discourse is not true.

Our club is in talks with the coach in line with the quest. The final decision on the matter will be given by the Board of Directors.

News owners, said the reports are not true descriptions of the resources required.

Also in the same newspaper, allegedly said by the President 'Pepe, the elderly did not want to be' the words are not correct.

Pepe was not part of the transfer, such as to plan the president has not been an assessment of any of the aforementioned players.

However, taking place on the same pages, transfer and exchange of players have Krasic'e Sow and claims is not true.

There are also study the transfer of Benteke and Belhanda.

With respect to the public offer,

Edited by Jay.P.A

If Benteke went to Fenerbache or Galatasaray I'd be disappointed in him. Go to a proper league if you leave Christian...

My impression is that the Turkish clubs prefer established (read: ageing) stars. Open to correction, but my impression is they don't have much of a league, so they can only really offer CL football and money, which makes them less than perfect for young up-and-coming players.