Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

Is KEA there in Morrocco?

If he is, I hope he's telling Belhanda of the joys of The Bullring, Villa Park and the expressway that he is told is made of spaghetti.

We also have Kachloul and Hadji, but honestly can't see it happening unless we shift a few out.

The only reason he may want to move to Turkey is that it is an Islamic country. Everything else, regarding football, would be a sidestep.

He himself has come out and said he wants to go the Premier League, surely he would have came out and said good things about them and not us if he wanted to go there?

Good point samjp. That seems like the only reason, and you back that up with the fact that he says he wants to play in the premier league and you can see this seems like a strange choice, a bad one at it. If we do have sent someone down there then I have to say the club is really impressing me at the moment. We are really showing some initiative here, and it`s good to see. We will see how this one evolves. Hoping for the best :D

• Like 1

Yea I think if he'd have massively wanted CL though he'd have said in all his interviews I'm looking for a club in the CL. 

Instead he's said I want to go to the premier league. Good signs. 

yerr, no point in going to a shit league just to have a couple of shots at CL either to be honest... the rest of his season would be against sub par teams. or well maybe not sub par but atleast not on the same level as PL 

I may be being unusually optimistic, but there must be a reason why Lambert didn't unveil Tonev.

Perhaps he's not in the country. Perhaps he's in Morocco.

Or maybe I'm talking crap, like usual.

The only reason he may want to move to Turkey is that it is an Islamic country. Everything else, regarding football, would be a sidestep.

He himself has come out and said he wants to go the Premier League, surely he would have came out and said good things about them and not us if he wanted to go there?

Birmingham has one of the biggest mosques in europe.

I may be being unusually optimistic, but there must be a reason why Lambert didn't unveil Tonev.

Perhaps he's not in the country. Perhaps he's in Morocco.

Or maybe I'm talking crap, like usual.

Another spin on it - Tonev's move isn't being finalised until early next week, so maybe Faulkner has headed over to Morocco, hence the delay?