Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

I'm not really clear why he replaced Gabby today. Weimann was far less effective than Gabby (though both pretty low key). Would like to see some combination of Benteke, Tonev and Gabby.

You may see Lamert going to his Norwich 41212 soon.

Guzan

Bacuna vlaar Clark Luna

Sylla

El ahmadi. Delph

Tonev

Benteke. Gabby

I'm not really clear why he replaced Gabby today. Weimann was far less effective than Gabby (though both pretty low key). Would like to see some combination of Benteke, Tonev and Gabby.

You may see Lamert going to his Norwich 41212 soon.

Guzan

Bacuna vlaar Clark Luna

Sylla

El ahmadi. Delph

Tonev

Benteke. Gabby

We basically finished the game playing that way, albeit with different personnel

One of the players who should start against Everton ..

Ofcourse , To play in the wing instead of Andi .. We need three midfielders for this game , Sylla instead of Westy !

disagree, sylla instead of KEA.Westwood is the only playmaker we have. KEA keeps giving the ball away

One of the players who should start against Everton ..

Ofcourse , To play in the wing instead of Andi .. We need three midfielders for this game , Sylla instead of Westy !

disagree, sylla instead of KEA.Westwood is the only playmaker we have. KEA keeps giving the ball away

He isnt a proper playmaker .. and Everton is a strong side and we need some big boys in the middle .. we wont dominate them with or without westwood ..

Our main threat is from Benteke Gabby or Delph .. maybe Bacuna and Weimann or Tonev too ..

Anyway to give those more freedom you need to have a good tacklers ..

Sylla isnt a bad simple passer .. while KEA isnt too ..

Bring him in, move Weimann behind CB, play Gabby and Tonev wide....we have'nt got a great choice atm, but i think its time to give Tonev a run and have a look at him.

Agreed, would like to see him come into the team more, especially when we have CB and everyone fit, could be quite interesting!

Â