Championship play off Watford v Palace

Richard

It's supposed to be impossible to get to although you can change at Balham/Tooting (was down that part last week, Christ what a hole) and get a train to Selhurst or Thornton Heath (each half a mile away from the ground) DON't get off at Crystal Palace unless you want a 5 mile trek.

Selhurst Park though I believe is a complete hole and they'll probably charge 40 odd quid for a ticket. When was the last time we won down there out of interest, it seems to be a bit of a bogey ground. Dosen't strike me as an area with a great range of pubs we

I reckon the 3 promoted teams are the worst to come up for a while tbh. Palace will lose Zaha, Glenn Murray is out for 9 months and Phillips will retire. They also have Danny Gabbidon and Damien Delaney in central defence.

Hull just scored over a goal at a game at championship level. Think Cardiff will struggle aswell but at least they have the quality of Bellamy in their squad.

We really should be nowhere near the relegation battle next season if we sign some defenders.

**** London clubs. You get rid of own and another spouts up in its place. 

Didn't the Football League originally limit each city to 1 club?

Â