Championship play off Watford v Palace

Richard

Thanks Brian. I wasn't aware of all the details, but I now understand it a bit better. So these 16 players they have loaned, none of them will be in the Watford squad next season? They haven't broken the rules but they have pushed the boundary to the absolute limit. I didn't know owners could own 2 clubs.

They all go back to their parent club and I'm almost definite that the PL doesn't allow that many loans per season so we wouldn't have a repeat. The Pozzo family owns Watford, Udinese & also CF Granada in Spain.

So Watford who, as I said, are currently under an embargo for; let's say; questionable transfer deeds are once again fiddling the system.

Just as I was typing Zola was talking about that on talksport. He seems very irritated about the constant questions about it.

He can be as irritated as he wants. It doesn't change the facts. I'd be irritated if I was put in that position and didn't have a way out of it either :D

Thanks Brian. I wasn't aware of all the details, but I now understand it a bit better. So these 16 players they have loaned, none of them will be in the Watford squad next season? They haven't broken the rules but they have pushed the boundary to the absolute limit. I didn't know owners could own 2 clubs.

They own 3, they also own Grenada FC in Spain

They own 3, they also own Grenada FC in Spain

Keep up ;) (see above).

Apologies I missed that bit of your post. Voinjamas original question is a good one though about multiple club ownership ? I thought that was outlawed , then again don't Qatari own a few clubs - Malaga , PSG etc and doesn't abramovich own a Russian club too ?

Abramovich is a tangled web. He was involved with Sibneft who owned CSKA Moscow but he sold his stake in '05. You'd need more than the cast of Panorama to find out what he's really at these days.

Watford is a piss easy away day. For that, Watford.

That's really why I'd prefer them up, palace is one of the hardest of places to get to. Up there with west ham

Abramovich is a tangled web. He was involved with Sibneft who owned CSKA Moscow but he sold his stake in '05. You'd need more than the cast of Panorama to find out what he's really at these days.

If you could get past his bodyguard you could ask him

Watford, because it's one less relegation place we'll have to worry about.

winner of this Sunderland, Stoke, Hull and Cardiff maybe Fulham all look more vulnerable than us at the moment

Not that they're in danger or anything but I'd say Newcastle are more vulnerable than us given the slightly precarious position of their manager and the rumoured-split in the dressing room. Worst case scenario could see them implode :D

Â