Championship play off Watford v Palace

Richard

Probably worst game I've seen in 5 or 6 seasons

Seriously, that bad?

Yes mate it was bloody awful. Picked up slightly in ET but it was really poor football. Lots of hoofing and hardly a shot on target. Zaha is overhyped possibly more than Wilshire. He's crap and I've no idea why Utd bought him .

Pleased they're are up as my mate's a Palace fan and that's two weekends away from Devon on the beer!

Cannot stand Holloway mind and the only saving grace is he'll be likely for the chop by Christmas.

Palace certainly need a few better players - without Zaha, they'll be stuffed.

Quite liked the look of the Watford right wingback Anya - he was bloody quick!

Selhurst Park is an absolute nightmare to get to if you're driving as well.

Certainly is, made the schoolboy error of driving back through central London one season. 3 hours of driving after full time and we were still in London

I watched us beat Wimbledon at Selhurst. Alan Wright scored.  :)

Didn't Charlton play there aswell for a while?

Sure I saw us lose 0-3 to them at selhurst

Yes mate it was bloody awful. Picked up slightly in ET but it was really poor football. Lots of hoofing and hardly a shot on target. Zaha is overhyped possibly more than Wilshire. He's crap and I've no idea why Utd bought him .

Not like you to overreact, is it? It was nowhere near as bad as you've made out. How many times have you seen Zaha play? Once, twice? 

• Like 1

Not like you to overreact, is it? It was nowhere near as bad as you've made out. How many times have you seen Zaha play? Once, twice?

It's my opinion, it was a terrible game.

I watched us beat Wimbledon at Selhurst. Alan Wright scored.  :)

Didn't Charlton play there aswell for a while?

Sure I saw us lose 0-3 to them at selhurst

Can't remember Charlton. I know Plough Lane was condemned so the Dons had to move and played league matches with attendances well under 10,000.

Charlton played there for a bit in the 80s as they couldn't afford to play at the Valley.

Thought so, saw us play them there during the Billy McNeill days of woe

Pleased they're are up as my mate's a Palace fan and that's two weekends away from Devon on the beer!

Cannot stand Holloway mind and the only saving grace is he'll be likely for the chop by Christmas.

Palace certainly need a few better players - without Zaha, they'll be stuffed.

Quite liked the look of the Watford right wingback Anya - he was bloody quick!

Holloway is a bit of an idiot but I find him quite amusing and he will brighten the premiere league up. No doubt they will buy quite a few players. To be honest until every club has finished their summer transfer activity no-one knows whats going to happen, at least at the lower end of the table anyway. I expect with the extra tv money there will be a lot more transfer activity than usual. 

I've never had too much of a problem. Couple of tubes followed by an overground train which normally run pretty regularly on match days.

Not the easiest to get too but better than some away journeys.

Â