Championship play off Watford v Palace

Richard

Villa founded Palace over 100 years ago.

I actually didn't know that

I didn't know it either. We also donated our C&B kit to them upon formation. If all of that is not reason enough to have them as a second team then I don't know what is!

Yeah I was going to mention Zaha. He looks great til it comes to a final ball and it's not the best. Definitely not good enough at the minute for Man UTD's first team, can see him going out on loan to another Premier League club next season.

I actually think Hog has developed nicely since leaving us. He's a better player. Fair play to him.

Edited by PieFacE

Yeah I was going to mention Zaha. He looks great til it comes to a final ball and it's not the best. Definitely not good enough at the minute for Man UTD's first team, can see him going out on loan to another Premier League club next season.

They should loan him to Watford.

Wasn't aware of the 16 loanees. You'd think one of the suits would've put a limit on loans when drawing up the rules.

you can only have 4 loans from English clubs, Watford has them from Non-English clubs which is not breaking the rules or cheating like some people think.

If Holloway or any other CHampionship manager was in Watford situation they wouldnt complain

Â