Serious incident in Woolwich

The_Rev

Terrorist related incident is what they will make it out to be, hence continually stating the type of t-shirt he was apparently wearing even though witnesses have no idea what race he was let alone what he was wearing.

Correction.

Edited by samjp26

For a serving soldier to be killed or wounded when on active service is hard enough to take but for him to be targeted and butchered on a London street is beyond belief and acceptance. What a horrible way for him to lose his life my thoughts are with him and his family.

• Like 4

For a serving soldier to be killed or wounded when on active service is hard enough to take but for him to be targeted and butchered on a London street is beyond belief and acceptance. What a horrible way for him to lose his life my thoughts are with him and his family.

For anybody to be butchered on a London street is beyond belief, their job is irrelevant.

• Like 1

"For anybody to be butchered on a London street is beyond belief, their job is irrelevant." Agreed on the first part samjp26 but I think his job may well have been relevant to his death given a Cobra meeting was called.

Now is not really the time to speculate on this and the details of the incident will become clear either in court or before that. It is just a terrible way for anyone to lose their life and I trust that all of those responsible will be charged and a jury will decide on their guilt or otherwise in due course. My earlier point is that his family would fear for his safety when he is on active service but would be more relaxed when he was in the UK. My thoughts are with them.

Â