Serious incident in Woolwich

The_Rev

My manfriend walked right up to it just after it happened while attempting to get to the barracks. there was a black guy covered in blood wielding a butchers knife.The guy got shot.

Guy beheaded wearing help for heroes t shirt ? Unless I've misunderstood

Even if true, the shirt may have no relation to the attack

That's not how the Daily Mail will spin it.

Breaking news. "The Queen is concerned"

Much like the "We've had some breaking news just seconds ago, the Prime Minister will return from his trip" story, oh well that's a relief :rolleyes:

A man in a help for heroes shirt isn't attacked by people who say "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you." by chance. This was a targeted attack.

Not to say the inevitable Daily Heil stories won't be absurd and appalling, but there's no way that this was a random attack.

The video is disgusting. The bloke is disgusting. It's disgusting. It's actually making me feel ill, I don't understand how someone is capable of beheading someone in public and filming it as a message, it just makes me so so so sad that humans are even capable of this.

And...."our country" in Jafaican-London accent. You what?

• Like 1

He says (in a London accent):

"We swear by Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reasons we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth. We apologise that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."

Â