Serious incident in Woolwich

The_Rev

I forget how cringeworthy live coverage of incidents like this are.

The BBC have, in all seriousness, just said that some Twitter users have said that the alleged attackers appeared to be "high on drugs" so there is definitely "some criminal behavior". What. The. ****.

Nevermind the beheading, they might have smoked a **** joint.

The guy in talking in the vid doesn't look East African...looks more West African/West Indian, and he has no African accent which I assume most Somalis in England have...

These two loons clearly wanted maximum publicity and it looks like they have achieved just that. Nice to see the British press helping out their cause.

Don't shoot the messenger. We are all on here hanging on their every word. 

Note to media, don't interview passers-by. They're always **** idiots.

CNN interviewed an eyewitness news earlier, if id had my eyes closed I'd have sworn they was interviewing chas n dave.

• Like 1

Ed Miliband has followed the PM and is returning to Britain ASAP. I can't imagine what he hopes to achieve, but I feel better.

Well I think Miliband and Balls could perform a very useful function here. If they can see their way to wandering around Woolwich in "Help For Heroes" t-shirts, they might be able to draw some more of the words removed out.

Go on Eds, your country needs you.

Basically it's a racist attack, but political correctness requires it to be dressed up as something else, thus giving credence to whatever 'cause' the perpetrators claim.

Racist? What do you mean? More likely political if the guy they attacked was a soldier. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

Ed Miliband has followed the PM and is returning to Britain ASAP. I can't imagine what he hopes to achieve, but I feel better.

Ed Miliband is in Britain...

Whenever they announce there will be a meeting of Cobra I just imagine Dave and his henchmen sitting around a big table with Baroness, Cobra Commander and Serpentor.

looking at the vid the one with the shopping trolley walking past a guy with a machete and what was the woman doing lying down next to the dead guy ?

It's Woolwich. For a lot of those people it's probably not the weirdest thing they have seen this week. 

Â