First Movie You Ever Saw in a Cinema

maqroll

Can't remember as my Mom used to take me loads... I seem to remember lots of Disney films with intermissions where Mom would buy me an ice cream of the lady who used to come round selling them.

First film without a parent... think it may have been Gremlins 2! First 18 was Se7en... I was 16 I think with a dodgy fake ID.

with parents, not a clue, I remember having to sit through some elvis crap but thankfully the memory is vague

then 2 films back in about '78 that I went to see with my mate in the local flicks

we sneaked in, underage, to see Grizzly, which was basically a Jaws rip off set in the woods and starring a big bear and semi nude teens in tents - I was scared shitless but couldn't leave in case they rumbled me and sent me to prison or something

around about the same time, almost an opposite experience to Grizzly, went to see ABBA the movie. Me and my mate were really into the Stranglers but also secretly quite liked Abba, so again we sneaked in, this time hoping nobody would see us as we left

Â