Sky TV packages

Pongotastic

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

Is this the beginning of the end of the ridiculous amounts of money in top level football?

Hopefully but i cant see it as they will still fibd ways to make money abroad for players. When you think doctors get and a man kicking a ball gwtting over 100k a week something is wrong there.

With regards to sky people seem to dumping them off for bt, zgemmas and firesticks

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Hopefully but i cant see it as they will still fibd ways to make money abroad for players. When you think doctors get and a man kicking a ball gwtting over 100k a week something is wrong there.

With regards to sky people seem to dumping them off for bt, zgemmas and firesticks

Sky have pretty much ended the zgemma with their encryption

3 minutes ago, West said:

No they havent. If you look around people are putting iptv on them and getting more channels than before 

Becoming more popular with sky and their expensive prices 

Edited by Demitri_C

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

No they havent. If you look around people are putting iptv on them and getting more channels than before 

Becoming more popular with sky and their expensive prices 

IPTV is okay to an extent but still not quite like pure satellite for me. 

Just now, West said:

IPTV is okay to an extent but still not quite like pure satellite for me. 

yeah i know what you mean but its significantly cheaper plus you get all the Benin sports channels in HD which show a lot of 3pm games, something sky doenst 

My 12 month contract is up in October and only this afternoon I was looking at the Nowtv sports pack which isn't cheap but monthly passes can be bought on eBay for £20 which isn't too bad because you can miss a month if there is nothing to watch. Movies will go and Netflix will be added to Amazon Prime for more saving. Entertainment packs are dirt cheap so as long as I can get Sky Atlantic that's me sorted for £30 to £35 a month which is a big saving with minimal compromise.

5 hours ago, West said:

Depends on which box, without breaking forum rules those with cable tuners still offer certain functions which I won't elaborate on.

IPTV does offer huge choice but can also be bloody expensive.

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Depends on which box, without breaking forum rules those with cable tuners still offer certain functions which I won't elaborate on.

IPTV does offer huge choice but can also be bloody expensive.

Not really. I paid £150 for a years subscription mate. That would have been three-four months with sky !

15 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Not really. I paid £150 for a years subscription mate. That would have been three-four months with sky !

Even for IPTV that seems too much. Shop around...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Not sure what pack you had but when I looked I found it difficult to justify paying that much when most of it was pirated content. Yours might have been different.

Cancelled my TV, saw a discount for 50% off but it's for sky+ rather than Q, when I went onto live chat they would only give me 25% off. I would bin the whole thing off but the I use the multi room a hell of a lot. Can't decide whether to just take the 25% off or to hang on a bit

My contract was up and after 11 years they were only offering £9 off and that was on a 18 month contract.

Joined Virgin and got a great deal, now sky peppering me with 40% off, 50% off and now 60% off all on the 12 months deals they told me no longer existed. Tossers.

This still works, If you have already cancelled  click this link  and tell them you have received a flyer about about coming back to sky for 60% off + £100 credit. 

If you can't be arsed with negotiating then download the sky services app on android or iOS and as long as you have the cancellation notice pending on your account then you will 50% off waiting for you in the My offers section.

I can't get Sky in the flat where I am at the moment so I have Virgin

Thing that annoys me is that now BoxNation is available on Freeview and you can pause, rewind and record on Freeview I don't need anything more than that, I don't watch much telly at all except for the news for maybe 1/2 hour when I get in from work and the odd thing which would be on freeview anyways.

I end up having to pay £46 a month purely for the pleasure of paying £19 everytime that there is a PPV boxing event on, which equates to a bill of knocking on £70 a month

If Sky PPV was on freeview I would be absolutely sound but as it is they have me over a barrel, it makes me sick

54 minutes ago, Kingman said:

This still works, If you have already cancelled  click this link  and tell them you have received a flyer about about coming back to sky for 60% off + £100 credit. 

If you can't be arsed with negotiating then download the sky services app on android or iOS and as long as you have the cancellation notice pending on your account then you will 50% off waiting for you in the My offers section.

Tried this but when I clicked on the offer it didn't apply to my account. When I used that link they said it was only for sky+ users and biggest discount on sky q was 25%

Â