John Terry

villarule123

Chelsea fan was slating us for the abuse terry got after they clapped petrov in te 19th minute. How can you even compare terry to what was an honest proffessional fighting a life threatening disease. I've never cheered a player off injured before today.

I do agree with us.

But I know 3 Chelsea fans who were at the game today and know them well so no reason why they'd lie, and they toldme that Villa fans near them were chanting "We wish you were Petrov"

I joined in the abuse of terry as much as anyone, but that's a bit far. That's certainly what these Chelsea fans in particular were angry about.

If true then you can't defend those chanting that.

As for terry, he deserved the abuse and I'd say it was as clean as you'd get at a football match. It certainly could of been a lot worse! Anyone see him celebrating Chelseas equaliser towards the holte?

When most of the ground join in you know there's a really good reason

Terry is a word removed of the highest order

He's hardly the model professional is he and reading some of shit on websites this morning just makes me laugh. I've just seen some stills of the incident yesterday and his reaction post incident is slimey without the Luiz smile. 

• Like 1

He's hardly the model professional is he and reading some of shit on websites this morning just makes me laugh. I've just seen some stills of the incident yesterday and his reaction post incident is slimey without the Luiz smile. 

whats been said? was expecting some holier than thou stuff from other fans and some dribble from the cockerknees, saw oliver holt moaning on twitter bringing petrov in to it and calling us hypocrites

im convinced that what happened at VP would have happened in 18 other prem grounds, and thats without what happened during the game

Felt slightly conflicted about it at the game. I would never want to see a player of any team get hurt in a match and wouldn't cheer, applaud or jeer at an injured player but it really is difficult to countenance feeling any sympathy for such an odious human being.

Stark contrast to the genuine warmth of applause that Lampard got on his way off the pitch.

whats been said? was expecting some holier than thou stuff from other fans and some dribble from the cockerknees, saw oliver holt moaning on twitter bringing petrov in to it and calling us hypocrites

im convinced that what happened at VP would have happened in 18 other prem grounds, and thats without what happened during the game

Agree. DIdn't help that he'd just got Benteke sent off.

But as well as that happening at any other ground, if it had been any other player on their team, even Ashley Cole, there wouldn't have been the same reaction.

Just look at the reaction Lampard got as he left the pitch.

Says it all that when Chelsea won the European cup Terry couldn't get his kit on quick enough and had no shame in lifting the trophy shuffling past all of his team mates who had come through half of the match against Barca when he got sent off and the Munich game.

Chelsea fan was slating us for the abuse terry got after they clapped petrov in te 19th minute. How can you even compare terry to what was an honest proffessional fighting a life threatening disease. I've never cheered a player off injured before today.

I do agree with us.

But I know 3 Chelsea fans who were at the game today and know them well so no reason why they'd lie, and they toldme that Villa fans near them were chanting "We wish you were Petrov"

I joined in the abuse of terry as much as anyone, but that's a bit far. That's certainly what these Chelsea fans in particular were angry about.

No that's totally wrong. Whether you dislike the guy or not, and none of us know him as a person, you shouldn't wish a life threatening illness on someone.

Definitely didn't come from the Holte. That's where I was and I didn't hear them.

As I said, I know these Chelsea fans personally so I believe them, but I'm sure it was just a minority, and as usual they taint it for everyone else.

They weren't bothered about the "you know what you are" or even the "let him die" chants. They agreed that that would have happened at any other ground.

Â