John Terry

villarule123

He changed into a kit and is wrestling it off Lampard, who was captain on the night and who quite clearly wanted to lift the cup, in the end you can't even see Franks face. Typical bully boy attitude and I bet most of those players, behind closed doors, dislike him.

We have all met characters who carry similar traits, most we forget about after we leave junior school.

Listen I hate Terry as much as the next guy, but if you really think he was wrestling it off Lampard then you're mental.

I agree that the classy thing to do woul dbe to stay away, a la Keane and Scholes.

But I do think he's getting a bit too much stick for this than is really necessary. UEFA told him to wear his full kit, he's the club captain, it's not THAT big of a deal.

If we got to, say, the FA cup final next season but Vlaar misses the final, would we think it was so bad if he lifted the trophy in his kit? I doubt it.

The captain lifting the trophy is fine, just not wearing full kit. Surely juat wearing the shirt and shorts, but **** shin pads too?

And a jock strap too no doubt.............

Edit. Seen this?

http://johnterrychampionoftheworld.tumblr.com/

Actually, I find seeing Terry as Jorge Lorenzo rather upsetting..........!

Edited by turnbull
  • Like 1

I think Dave whelan should have put a kit on to lift the FA cup

Impossible. Couldnt get the shorts over the cast on his leg he broke on 1960.

Edited by Jimzk5

I think Dave whelan should have put a kit on to lift the FA cup

Impossible. Couldnt get the shorts over the cast on his leg he broke on 1958.

Did Whelan break his leg in 58????

;)

Edited by theboyangel

I don't hate Terry, he just lacks class IMO. In a similar way to Savage, I suppose as a Chelsea fan you would love him, he wins at all costs. No more Terry comments from me, unless his uglier side rear it's head again..........see ya next season

A friend of mine works with someone who went to school with John Terry, and he says he was always an utter prick, a bully with no class whatsoever.

The captain lifting the trophy is fine, just not wearing full kit. Surely juat wearing the shirt and shorts, but **** shin pads too?

I think sticking a Chelsea shirt on over his suit shirt or even in lieu of it would have been perfectly acceptable. To change into the shorts, socks, boots and shin pads was just ridiculous.

Â