John Terry

villarule123

Shame Benteke never caught his face.

If you look closely, he never catches him at all.

Which made what happened 15 minutes later even sweeter.

'Stand up, if you hate Terry.' :crylaugh:

i personally don't like to see any player injured, but for the way he's conducted himself throughout his career, i've got no sympathy for him. 
That slime ball Oliver Holt said it was distasteful giving Terry loads of abuse when he was injured, but he's never carried himself like a professional or role modal.

• Like 1

Chelsea fan was slating us for the abuse terry got after they clapped petrov in te 19th minute. How can you even compare terry to what was an honest proffessional fighting a life threatening disease. I've never cheered a player off injured before today.

Compare this to lampard who got clapped off after the game.

John Terry has been openly and publically racist and then disgracefully attempted to deny it. I don't so much about the other stuff he's done, but it adds further value to my view that he a poor human being. 

Chelsea fans calling us classless. Terry is a racist and shags team mates wives. I hate that tosser so much.

Well to be fair to Chelsea fans they are probably experts on what is classless, having experienced of a lack of class from within their own club to a greater degree and with far more regularity than most other fans.

unfortunately despite their vast experience of such things, this time they are wrong though, decrying the abuse of a classless scumbag word removed of a man with accusations of a lack of class, really!!

Chelsea fan was slating us for the abuse terry got after they clapped petrov in te 19th minute. How can you even compare terry to what was an honest proffessional fighting a life threatening disease. I've never cheered a player off injured before today.

I do agree with us.

But I know 3 Chelsea fans who were at the game today and know them well so no reason why they'd lie, and they toldme that Villa fans near them were chanting "We wish you were Petrov"

I joined in the abuse of terry as much as anyone, but that's a bit far. That's certainly what these Chelsea fans in particular were angry about.

Every club has their dickheads, us included. I don't know what was said to Terry but as long as it was kept "clean" so to speak, then it's fair game. We don't have to clap him or anything.

Â