Wigan v Swansea

villarule123

I hope it's a better spectacle than the crap served up yesterday by Stoke and Sunderland. Come on you Swans!

Wouldn't mind that to be honest. A gritty 1-1 with Kone sent off, will do me just fine.

Mental as it sounds, I want Wigan to win. I want them to stay up at the expense of Mr Di Canio.

Me too. Or DePardew. Either's good. I like Wigan and Martinez. It's just a pity Whelan can't go down on his own.

If we're safe I'll be cheering Wigan on the last game of the season if it means either of the north-east clubs go down.

We don't want Lerner thinking everythings ok if we finish 10th anyway.

I don't think Swansea without Michu are capable of 4 goals away from home. But, again, I hope you're right.

Have ya'll lost your heads?

They're our rivals, as sad as that may seem.They can **** off.

Of course the main thing is "anyone but us" so in that scenario Wigan can indeed asterisk off. BUT BUT BUT. If we're talking about who amongst our rivals we'd rather see go down in our place, then I'd like Wigan safe.

I'm firmly in the **** off Wigan camp. Utterly pointless club.

But if they must survive again, Newcastle are a close second.

Anywho Wigan are bound to win tonight, Swansea are already on the beach.

Wigan have a few injury problems though, 3 out of their regular back 5 are out ( Buesajour, Figueroa and Alcaraz ). I think they could be due a poor performance and Swansea are due a good one. Fingers crossed !

Wigan: Robles, Boyce, Scharner, Caldwell, Espinoza, Watson, McCarthy, McArthur, Maloney, McManaman, Kone.

Swansea: Vorm; Tiendalli, Monk, Williams, Davies; Britton, De Guzman, Routledge; Rangel, Hernandez; Shechter

Why are Swansea playing 2 left backs and why aren't Moore, Chico and Dyer playing ? Can't say I'm happy with that team they've put out

Maloney has been class for Wigan to be fair, proving to be a quality player.

I can see this being 1 or 2-0 Wigan, Laudrups interviews have all been about how much Wigan are gonna be great and come at them, already seems resigned to losing or making early excuses, don't sound too promising. Come on u bunch of taffys, kill them once and for all or we'll just have to do it

Â