Wigan v Swansea

villarule123

You never know, it only takes a couple of them to have half an eye on the cup final for Swansea to take advantage.

That said I certainly wouldn't bet against a Wigan win in this one, fingers crossed someone finally does us a favour.

Michu being out might work in our favor. He's been off the boil recently anyway, and Luke Moore will want to show Laudrup that he's worth keeping around next season. I think a draw.

I hoping that Cardiff City's recent success, open top bus parade and the fact they've been plastered over the back pages of the Welsh media might just give Swansea the bite needed to go out and remind everybody that they are still the best team in South Wales. I'm calling a Swansea win.

As I mentioned in the R&R thread, Swansea fans (in general) absolutely hate Wigan due to the Martinez connection. They will want nothing more than to hammer another nail into their coffin.

As I mentioned in the R&R thread, Swansea fans (in general) absolutely hate Wigan due to the Martinez connection. They will want nothing more than to hammer another nail into their coffin.

The fans are playing are they?

Looking at it positively, I doubt Swansea have an agenda against any of the struggling teams other than perhaps Wigan and Martinez

You'd also hope that agents Routledge & Moore are up for this one

I'll be watching this game with great interest, along with many, many others.

Can see Wigan winning it, won't be easy though as Swansea are no mugs. Do think Wigan have enough about them though and will no doubt have the extra determination which could prove crucial.

Â