Wigan v Swansea

villarule123

Guest av1

Rest assured that wigan will be rubbish again next year. Newcastle and sunderland may very well spend big as thus improve. So whilst I hope wigan lose tonight, if, given the choice I would rather one of the bigger clubs go down to improve our chances next year.

Wigan: Robles, Boyce, Scharner, Caldwell, Espinoza, Watson, McCarthy, McArthur, Maloney, McManaman, Kone.

Swansea: Vorm; Tiendalli, Monk, Williams, Davies; Britton, De Guzman, Routledge; Rangel, Hernandez; Shechter

Why are Swansea playing 2 left backs and why aren't Moore, Chico and Dyer playing ? Can't say I'm happy with that team they've put out

No strikers?

The Swansea line up is 2 or 3 players from the team they've been playing all year.

Vorm, Tiendalli, Williams, Davies, Britton, De Guzman, Routledge and Hernandez all have 30+ appearances. Will you all calm the **** down? You're killing my vibe.

Wigan line up : Robles, Boyce, Scharner, Caldwell, Espinoza, Friend, Watson, McCarthy, McArthur, Maloney, McManaman, Kone.

Erm, 12 players???

Friend is the referee

doing what he can to help the Wigan cause by lacing up his boots

FFS Laudrup leaving out Chico, Dyer and Moore, haven't even got a recognised striker on the field, smell a rat trying to help out his previous employers :@

FFS Laudrup leaving out Chico, Dyer and Moore, haven't even got a recognised striker on the field, smell a rat trying to help out his previous employers :@

What?

FFS Laudrup leaving out Chico, Dyer and Moore, haven't even got a recognised striker on the field, smell a rat trying to help out his previous employers :@

What?

Laudrup played for wigan, its how he got his big money move to real Madrid

Â