Wigan v Swansea

villarule123

Probably the best thing that could happen in a weird way. Had they gone in nil-nil Wigan would have just pissed the second half. At least now there might be some small chance of a bit of fight from Swansea.

What have Swansea got to fight for? They don't give a ****.

Swansea have been an absolute disgrace tonight. Players are cheating the fans who've paid to go watch them roll over, and the rest of the league.

Would be hilarious if Newcastlle went down. I know it's risky but i'm rooting for Wigan. Too many shit teams below us that we go down, and besides I think we'll pick up a point against Chelsea.

Edited by tarjei

Would be hilarious if Newcastlle went down. I know it's risky but i'm rooting for Wigan. Too many shit teams below us that we go down, and besides I think we'll pick up a point against Chelsea.

we need the win

we need the win

We don't 'need' it whatsoever. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm glad to see we aren't overreacting eh

Guest av1

So we need to win against Chelsea to avoid last day drama

I wouldn't fancy our chances. As rob said, unflushable turds.

Â