I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Being caught is one of those things that happens to everyone isn't it? I had an experience when parked up on an industrial estate in Tipton while being pleasured by a woman when a taxi drove past and stopped to watch the dirty beggars

Being caught is one of those things that happens to everyone isn't it? I had an experience when parked up on an industrial estate in Tipton while being pleasured by a woman when a taxi drove past and stopped to watch the dirty beggars

We've also had her mum come into the room whilst the missus is performing an act on me under the covers, all the missus could do was blurt out 'I'm sucking his dong!' :lol:

I wish married life was as fun.

• Like 1

When I was 16 I was at a sleepover with 2 mates who thought it would be a good idea to have a wanking competition. All hiding behind a different sofa the game commenced. After 10 minutes they'd both finished. Not wanting to feel less of a man I perservered for 3 hours trying to at least "finish" in last. I had to leave it alone for a week after that.

When I was 16 I was at a sleepover with 2 mates who thought it would be a good idea to have a wanking competition. All hiding behind a different sofa the game commenced. After 10 minutes they'd both finished. Not wanting to feel less of a man I perservered for 3 hours trying to at least "finish" in last. I had to leave it alone for a week after that.

Senor-Chang.gif

Yep. But apparently the majority of people at my school were more interested in taking the piss out of "can't jizz boy" rather than question the weirdness of 3 guys bashing one out in the same room.

Senor-Chang.gif

Yep. But apparently the majority of people at my school were more interested in taking the piss out of "can't jizz boy" rather than question the weirdness of 3 guys bashing one out in the same room.

So you told a load of people about this?

• Like 1

Senor-Chang.gif

So you told a load of people about this?

Course I didn't. The other 2 however thought it would be hilarious to tell everyone.

You had 'sleepovers' when you were 16??

And what's all this about a wanking competition?

Not a homophobe or anything mate but just interested, have any of you come out since? (serious question)

Boys at my school all did the same. Sleepovers were more like parties. Law of averages means some of them would be gay, but wanking competitions weren't unheard of and straight guys would take part.

Not a homophobe or anything mate but just interested, have any of you come out since? (serious question)

Nope, all straight. I agree though it was/is **** weird.

You had 'sleepovers' when you were 16??

And what's all this about a wanking competition?

Sleelover is just the term I have used to best describe staying at a mates house.

The competition bit was a very random unplanned event, which I am not overly proud of but hey ho.

Thankfully at no point did I catch sight of anyone's bellend but my own.