Miwdeek Footnall, 23-25 April 2013

Troglodyte

Meh . I saw Dortmund when they supported Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine at the Hummingbird.

Are you sure you aren't confusing them with the Frank and Walters? This has happened before.

Fuc.king hell I forgot they even existed. I loved them in 6th form.

Watching the Al Jazeera coverage, they have Lineker as a host and Trevor Francis, Glenn Hoddle and Michael Owen as pundits.  Because German clubs have had crushing wins in the last two days Trevor Francis offered up the following pearl of wisdom:

Francis:  The German clubs have looked so much fitter, which is interesting at this stage of the season.  Perhaps it's because they have a winter break? 

Lineker: We have been trying to get a winter break here for years. 

Hoddle: blah blah blah blah winter break. 

Francis: winter break.  blah blah blah blah blah. 

Hoddle: blah blah blah blah would a winter break give us a better chance? 

(they were all sounding pretty pleased with themselves at this point until...) 

Owen:  Er lads, they also have a winter break in Spain. 

Al Jazeera also reporting that Lewandowski to Bayern is a done deal. 

• Like 2

Would they hate him?  I've always been of the opinion that if you are happy enough to take a weeks wages from your employer then you should be happy to give 100% for them. 

had never been impressed by Lewandowski but tonight he was unplayable and credit where its due, not just him but all of Dortmund they were brilliant except Hummels who was shaky all night. 

Has Spanish league been shown up over last 2 nights, as both Spanish giants were thrashed

I've decided to be a Dortmund fan too, though I need to think of a good reason so I don't look like a bandwagon hopper. 

JvpHDcM.png

Would being a Paul Lambert fan suffice?

I've decided to be a Dortmund fan too, though I need to think of a good reason so I don't look like a bandwagon hopper. 

JvpHDcM.png

Would being a Paul Lambert fan suffice?

Why does the guy beside him remind of an 80's wrestler

Would they hate him?  I've always been of the opinion that if you are happy enough to take a weeks wages from your employer then you should be happy to give 100% for them. 

I'm sure he'll be happy enough.

Not sure the fans will be too enamoured with the player that denied them a CL win, though. 

It would only be temporary, of course, if Bayern continue to demolish everything in site under Guardiola.

when I was 12 they wore fluorescent yellow, everyone at school loved that kit and so started watching them

ricken, moller, sammer, kohler, chapuisat, that was a great team, beat utd in the semis and then juve

Â