Miwdeek Footnall, 23-25 April 2013

Troglodyte

Best team performance that I've seen in a long, long time. Bayern just look balanced. All the best teams have balance. Barca have lost theirs.

Also like all the plastic Barca fans getting all pissy over the referee. C'mon now. Barca have had more than their fair share of decisions over the years. Take it on the chin and move on chaps.

I thought Barcelona were supposed to be good?

They were good. 

I think people will over react to this scoreline, Barcelona were awful tonight but Puyol and Mascherano were big misses for them at the back and Leo Messi was clearly still feeling that hamstring injury.   David Villa has had injury problems for a couple of years too and Sanchez hasn't delivered at all.  They are overly reliant on a certain individual and tonight it cost them. 

I'm not sure Barca had the strength in depth they had a few years ago, if Messi doesnt produce then Barcelona look flat.  I'm not sure that was the case when they had Eto'o and Henry up front with Messi.  

pedro is a shadow of 2/3 years ago too, song hasn't worked I just think they are struggling to admit it, as good as fabregas is he often looks shoe horned in, in most league games when things aren't going well the only answer they have is tello's pace

I also think one of their biggest problems is a few teams (Bayern and Dortmund especially) have copied the off the ball stuff, which was always the key to barca's success

think barca could do with a year of just throwing everyone in, give tello and Cuenca some proper game time, have deulofeu break through and start games, play Montoya a bit and sign some actual defenders, think hummels would be a great signing

Barca had a couple of decisions tonight.  Munich should have definitely had at least one penalty for handball in the first half, possibly two. 

I think Barca have got a bit complacent the last couple of years, they need to make some signings in the summer

What they need is a diminutive Scottish midfielder with a penchant for 40 yard raking passes and corners with a high lofty trajectory

• Like 2

Another good thing about this result is that at least the final is highly unlikely to be a Clasico.   I never thought I'd say that, but then I never thought Barcelona would play Real Madrid every six weeks in domestic fixtures either. 

• Like 3

Another good thing about this result is that at least the final is highly unlikely to be a Clasico. 

Boooooooo!

It's alright mate. I'm sure the Spanish will figure out a way to organise another 15 Barcelona vs Real Madrid games before the year is out. 

• Like 1

Trouble with Bayern is that in Robben and Ribery they possess 2 of the biggest w4nkers in European footnall.

Yeah but they don't have Alves, Busquets, Xavi, Puyol, Alba etc etc, which makes them saints to me.

• Like 1

Another good thing about this result is that at least the final is highly unlikely to be a Clasico. 

Boooooooo!

It's alright mate. I'm sure the Spanish will figure out a way to organise another 15 Barcelona vs Real Madrid games before the year is out. 

I think the only thing more frequent than Classicos is you mentioning how often they happen ;)

It

Boooooooo!

I think the only thing more frequent than Classicos is you mentioning how often they happen ;)

It's a close run thing though.

Trouble with Bayern is that in Robben and Ribery they possess 2 of the biggest w4nkers in European footnall.

Yeah but they don't have Alves, Busquets, Xavi, Puyol, Alba etc etc, which makes them saints to me.

That's English football's trouble, the wrong type of rocket polisher!

Boooooooo!

That's umpossible! 

Â