Ratings and Reactions: Man Utd 3-0 Villa

limpid

I don't even eally care that goals were offside, that first 30 minutes are unforgivable and completely unacceptable. You can't just show up and even drem of getting anything out of a team like United especially when they can seal a title. Very niave lineup from Lambert. You can't play with 4 very attacking players and just 1 ball winner against these.

good second half performance. Let's hope they can reproduce this the next two games.

I think it would have been a different game if City beat Spurs yesterday. The first 15mins, ManU just wanted to secure their title, the rest was just consolidating.

Still, there was a lot more pressure and fighting spirit form our side in the second half. We've had a few good chances as well.

Ridiculous with three offside goals, even if they were hard to judge for the linesman. But still. they would be raging so hard themselves. Even so, we would still have lost today as they were going for the win anywho. Could have been worse, but I am pissed off the players just didn`t give a crap at the end. The hell was up with that. 

Offside, but bad defending in any case. Beaten by a team light years ahead in finances. Positives, the attack looked ok, Weimann has been a big plus this season. Negatives, the defence just never gives the attack any chance to have a go, yet again gifting the opposition with pathetic defending.  

think we fell for utd's game plan, let us play knowing that we wouldn't really do much, hit us on the counter, worked a treat

still think we can pass the ball around much better than last year, we couldn't have come anywhere near that 2nd half performance last year

was always going to lose but if anything it wasn't a tonking and I think there is an element of misfortune to it so hopefully it wont smash their confidence going in to next weeks bigger game

Â