Ratings and Reactions: Man Utd 3-0 Villa

limpid

1st half was utter dire, helped by the pathetic efforts from zcrapbia

once that dim-witted lazy mofo was removed from the game we had some structure and some effort

the second half we played well in the main, let down by poor final ball or in lowton and bennetts case... no ball at all, just passing it back or straight to a utd player when given plenty of time and room to cross the ball

hopefully lambert will cease using that piss poor lazy mofo and stick with players who give a shit about villa or at least try and do something other than stand still until they get the ball then refuse point blank to pass it and instead aimlessly run into the only utd player in their half.

I think if we had a solid team from the start it would have made for a better fight and game of it, we didn't and paid the price, no point having 4 forwards if no one will pass the ball forwards or the one player who did get it still refuses to pass the ball

benteke came a lot more into it second half the ball stuck to him, nice lay offs and good team play, something nshitbia should take note of the greedy little fvcker

You know what, I'm content. Fergie was never gonna let the chance to win at OT slip away from him. We showed some good fight to not capitulate in the second half, and this hasn't damaged our GD as much as I thought it might.

UTV.

We were the better team second half, but obviously the damage had been done.

El Mohamadi was better than I expected (the bar was pretty low).

Better team as Utd couldn't give a ****, but should of scored at least one (Kawaga) or two. 

• Like 1

Benteke again AWOL v a big club. It's not gone unnoticed

what?  he played ok. should of scored and in general held the ball up well and played decent enough passes to keep our attacks alive.

gabby should of been takin off in the 2nd half, he looked bolloxed and his touch was awful

Edited by Bunnski

I think Fergie knew we'd crack under pressure at the beginning of the game. United played well in the first half but we we're piss poor to be honest, final ball was awful at times, they strolled it in the 2nd half. Huge gulf between us and them, sad but the next game is more important. Weimann MOM for me.

Poor defending for the goals regardless of the offsides. Bennett was back to piss poor after recent improvement.

I think we can take heart from the second half, unlucky not to get a goal, Al Ahmadi probably our best player, and not the first time he has come on and done well.

Benteke again AWOL v a big club. It's not gone unnoticed

He has had big games against United in the other game and Liverpool.

Not really , and Liverpool are not a big club

Expected tonight and time to move on to Sunderland. We were simply outclassed by RVP and Rooney for the first 30 mins, after that the game was well and truly over, even though it could of been 4 or 5. Only talking points all three goals conceded from Rooney long balls from the Utd half, yet again the defence is a talking point and Bennett should be fined his weeks wages after that performance. Benteke MOTM

Â