Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

Looking at a positive...

It's rare for a team like Sunderland to win 3 games in a row, which would be the case if they beat us.

I thought that when we played QPR. They'd won a few games and I thought they were going to come to VP and beat us. They lost. Hopefully Sunderland go the same way.

I thought of this today aftr seeing all the awful results for us. We need to take the form we showed against Reading, QPR and Stoke for the games against Sunderland, Norwich and Wigan.

stockport fans on the pitch after kiddy scored, kicking off with kiddy players, both teams taken off, brave from them there'll be some nutters there today

just been to the chiippy in town never seen it so busy, cars everywhere, loads of police too

I know the results weren't the best but Wigan had two games in hand over us and they lost both. While many on here were worried their luck would give them a point or even three against City, that didn't happen. Then even more people expected them to beat the bubble people, and that didn't happen.

Surely that's a great thing, the two games they had over us are gone and we're still 3 points ahead. Still feeling very positive, then it might be the vodka I've just drank, hmmm  <_<  :)...

• Like 3

A Ci£y win is better for us as Utd won't be able to win the league against us. Probably won't make a massive difference but it should deflate the sky wankfest a little and we won't have to endure Auld whiskey nose singing on the pitch at the end .

I know the results weren't the best but Wigan had two games in hand over us and they lost both. While many on here were worried their luck would give them a point or even three against City, that didn't happen. Then even more people expected them to beat the bubble people, and that didn't happen.

Surely that's a great thing, the two games they had over us are gone and we're still 3 points ahead. Still feeling very positive, then it might be the vodka I've just drank, hmmm  <_<  :)...

No, they've still got a game in hand when we lose to ManU tomorrow. 

Â