Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

2 games in a week Wigan have dominated and they look like losing them both. Heartbreaking for them.

The way things are going, it could go down to our last game at home against them. Let's not give the bastards any sympathy.

It's at Wigan

5 out of the 6 away teams at wigans last home game have been relegated too!

aston villa the combo breakers to strike again

wigan have arsenal three days after the cup final. hopefully that's them **** for that one, and they have swansea at home in the midweek before hand. I think we've got a good chance of being 4+ points ahead of Wigan by the final day. 

I suppose if Norwich are safe by the time we play them it could make it an easier game ? Or they may play better relaxed ?

Can't see it. Fat Holt will sink us like a torpedo.

Not a great days results, bar the Wigan, However, as 3 of our 5 games left are winnable (Sunderland, Norwich and Wigan) if we do go down, it'll be because we deserve to go down. 

Looking at a positive...

It's rare for a team like Sunderland to win 3 games in a row, which would be the case if they beat us.

We do like to change those things though. I do agree with everything that has been said though, if we don't get enough points in our final games its our own fault that we will go down.

Cannot believe Stoke won though, can not believe it at all. Thanks candle face. :/

FFS can SHA sneak into the play offs

No

Mathematically possible, but then they would have to overhaul at least 3 teams so highly unlikely.

Sorry, thought they were on 57 points, but the table hasn't logged todays win.

It's not really in our hands when 2 of our 5 remaining games are Utd & Chelsea.

Lads were going down I think

Wigan have Spurs and Arsenal. Both have more to fight for as well. United know they have the league wrapped up and Chelsea will have at least half an eye on Europe. Arsenal and Spurs have 100% focus on getting top 4.

Looking at a positive...

It's rare for a team like Sunderland to win 3 games in a row, which would be the case if they beat us.

I thought that when we played QPR. They'd won a few games and I thought they were going to come to VP and beat us. They lost. Hopefully Sunderland go the same way.

Â