Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

Friday

Championship

Hull v Bristol City Sky

Saturday

Premirship

London derby Fulham home to Arsenal Norwich home to Reading Everton awy at Sundeland Southampton away at Swansea  

West Ham home to Wigan Newcastl away at Albion

Championship

Huddersfiled v Mlwall 12.30 Burnely v Cardiff 12.45 Sky Small Heath v  Leeds Bolton v Middlesboroiugh  battle of the seasiders Brighton v Blakpool Charlton v Wolves massive game in play offs Palace v Leicester Derbyv Peterbourough Forest v Barnsley Sheff Wed v Ipswch Watford v Blacburn

Sunday

Premiership

Spurs ome to Man City 1.30 Sky Chelsea home to Liverpool 4pm Sky

That Fa Cup run Wigan have had, mainly since they dicked Everton 3-0 at Goodison has given them their annual belief, but im hoping that late Tevez goal the other night will derail them a bit. Id be pleased for them to win the cup and go down, they and their 10k fans should be happy with that too

Why isn't there any Prem football on TV today?

I believe sky have lost the Saturday lunchtime and evening kick off broadcasts to bt next season, I think they may be just phasing it out now ready for next season

I believe sky have lost the Saturday lunchtime and evening kick off broadcasts to bt next season, I think they may be just phasing it out now ready for next season

Sky Sports refuse to show BT sports adverts. Such a charming company.

Somehow I had no idea about this, just did a quick Google search and found out ESPN won't be having any Prem games next season too, leading to Disney planning to pull ESPN from the UK which means the UFC is likely to join BT as well.

My day is ruined  :angry:  :(

Â