Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

I thought it was a pretty dirty display all round from Liverpool. Lots of studs up/flying tackles aimed at the man not the ball.

It's a disgrace that Suarez was still on the pitch to get the equaliser.

So much for Brendan Rodgers's commitment to classy, flowing football.

Haha a comment on my twitter feed from a liverpool fan

"Ref saw it and took no action cus he wants him to get a 12 game ban from the fa"

The cult that is liverpool fc is offended again. Brendan rodgers giving it the david brent treatment.

He clearly deserves a lengthy ban but it's all, once again, massively OTT. 

Sky really piss me off. All this "it's disappointing to sit here and have to talk about Suarez biting". Such hypocrites, if you don't want to talk about it then don't. Just show a replay, address it and move on. Their post-match interviews, this incident is the only thing they want to talk about it. 

I'm not asking why, it's very obvious. Controversy = ratings. Sky are incredible hypocrites though. I don't mind them talking about it but don't pretend you're not rubbing your hands with glee when something controversial happens. 

Some of the comments on rawk are mental

"Ffs he only bit him, he didn't punch or spit on him"

"I bet ivanovich doesn't even have a mark on him, just trying to get him sent off"

And the best

"He may be a bastard but his our bastard, still love him"

looking at that picture just makes me laugh. It's the inexplicable insanity of the decision to do that. Just why? :crylaugh:

Just catching up with the news now.

The mad bastard. Completely hilarious in a 'did he really just do that' kind of way.

Bonkers. Utterly bonkers.

Won't see him for a while I reckon. Get locked up for less in the real world. Chelsea should take some serious action.

Â