Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

we're **** going down arent we?

No.

I'd love to share your optimism but I feel like it won't be in our hands. Other teams are picking up results and we're going to OT.

Don't think it's over, but it's a bit depressing. Need Norwich to smash Stoke next week.

Are you simple? You're saying its not in our hands when we are 3 points clear of the team below us and play them on the last day.

we're **** going down arent we?

No.

I'd love to share your optimism but I feel like it won't be in our hands. Other teams are picking up results and we're going to OT.

Don't think it's over, but it's a bit depressing. Need Norwich to smash Stoke next week.

Are you simple? You're saying its not in our hands when we are 3 points clear of the team below us and play them on the last day.

Thanks for the insult but you misunderstand what I mean.

I feel like we'll get the points that everyone predicted we'll need to stay up, but other teams won't do us any favours. I meant 'not in our hands' in the context of that. Wigan always escape.

Edited by StefanAVFC

It's not really in our hands when 2 of our 5 remaining games are Utd & Chelsea.

Lads were going down I think

6/7/9 points out of the other 3 games will be enough IMO, 4 will probably enough as long as we beat wigan, dont see how thats not in our hands

Â