Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

****, currently, looking like it'll be a straight villa v wigan fight at this rate. 

Yep and if were not 4 points clear of them come the last game its heart-attacks for all Villa supporters.

Our best bet is to hope that Wigan lose their next 3 games and we can pick up a few points in ours. Wins for Stoke, Norwich, Newcastle and Sunderland today would pretty much condone us to a 2 team fight should the inevitable loss to Man Utd happen.

Disagree, Stoke would only be 3 points ahead which is not an insurmountable difference by any means.

we're **** going down arent we?

No.

I'd love to share your optimism but I feel like it won't be in our hands. Other teams are picking up results and we're going to OT.

Don't think it's over, but it's a bit depressing. Need Norwich to smash Stoke next week.

Between us, Sunderland, Stoke and Wigan now. A win against Sunderland when we play them is vital. Problem is I only see us being able to get a maximum of 6 points from our remaining games, and our goal difference could end up being the deciding factor to whether we go down.

Edited by samjp26

Â