Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

As is Jamie Redknapp - this off RAWK

"They're all hypocritical rocket polishers. Got home to hear Redknapp spouting shit in the studio. Tell you what though, I'd take a character like Suarez over a **** shithouse like Redknapp every day of the week. It disgusts me to this day that that **** gobshite captained this club. Souness can **** off as well"

Some of the comments on rawk are mental

"Ffs he only bit him, he didn't punch or spit on him"

"I bet ivanovich doesn't even have a mark on him, just trying to get him sent off"

And the best

"He may be a bastard but his our bastard, still love him"

They quite bizarrely take any criticism of their players as, by proxy, an attack on the club and often the City. 

Just about everyone I've ever met from Liverpool I have liked but never discuss football or politics with them, they become extremely unreasonable and I would suggest irrational. 

looking at that picture just makes me laugh. It's the inexplicable insanity of the decision to do that. Just why? :crylaugh:

Just catching up with the news now.

The mad bastard. Completely hilarious in a 'did he really just do that' kind of way.

Bonkers. Utterly bonkers.

Won't see him for a while I reckon. Get locked up for less in the real world. Chelsea should take some serious action.

Seriously, like what?

People are saying Suarez played well but I only saw him as a bit part player today.

As much as I hate Suarez, it was his cross/through ball that set up Sturridge goal, and he scored the equaliser, so he was directly responsibly for both of Liverpools goals, thats not bit part.

People are saying Suarez played well but I only saw him as a bit part player today.

As much as I hate Suarez, it was his cross/through ball that set up Sturridge goal, and he scored the equaliser, so he was directly responsibly for both of Liverpools goals, thats not bit part.

Woosh

looking at that picture just makes me laugh. It's the inexplicable insanity of the decision to do that. Just why? :crylaugh:

Just catching up with the news now.

The mad bastard. Completely hilarious in a 'did he really just do that' kind of way.

Bonkers. Utterly bonkers.

Won't see him for a while I reckon. Get locked up for less in the real world. Chelsea should take some serious action.

Seriously, like what?

Tickling strangers.

Bit. Bit Part. Biting. Y'know.

:P 

I've always said there is a problem with the Scouse psyche . Very much a victim mentality borne out of the history of the city.

I'm not sure about that, most of them aren't experts in political history. I would say it's more growing up being told you are special and different and be wary of 'outsiders'

Woosh

Oh yeah 'bit' part.

I've always said there is a problem with the Scouse psyche . Very much a victim mentality borne out of the history of the city.

I'm not sure about that, most of them aren't experts in political history. I would say it's more growing up being told you are special and different and be wary of 'outsiders'

I agree with this, I lived in Liverpool for a year and they have always been 'us and them'. They think they are something special and everybody is trying the break it.

Some of the comments on twitter are very funny.

And has anyone else noticed how big Ivanovic's ass is. Its almost as big as Ricketts and Dublin's.

Edited by Voinjama

Sorry guys but Suarez does not deserve the abuse he's getting

What he did is perfectly ok

He wanted a taste of the champions league

Lets face it he will never get that at Liverpool

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 4

Some of the comments on twitter are very funny.

And has anyone else noticed how big Ivanovic's ass is. Its almost as big as Ricketts and Dublin's.

Maybe it's the kit, but so many of the Chelsea team seem to have massive arses* - I think it's also been discussed on Football Weekly before.  I'm convinced it's the main reason that they wanted to sign Hulk.

*Disclaimer: I do not spend my time watching football looking at men's arses, honest.  Unless it's a particularly boring game.

I also don't spend my time looking at mens asses, but Branislav's ass is so huge you can't help but notice it. It has nothing to with the kit, when he is playing for Serbia it is the same. Perhaps we should come up with a big ass XI. Ivanovic, Dublin, Ricketts, Hasselbaink, any others

no homo.

Â