FIFA 14

hogso

Yea but to be in form in ea's world you have to score 4 goals or get 4 assists.

Except for that time Benteke got IF for literally nothing.

Edited by Rino8

They really should have a set % of football players to real life gamers so u don't play against hundreds of basically the same team

You mean make players rarer? That would just make even the basic players far more expensive for even the poorest players. Thats not the problem its just the fifa community is terrible and has no imagination and then EA are an absolute joke making it the way it is, its supposed to be "ultimate team" yet they made it even harder this year than it was last year to make interesting and different teams and now you just end up with standard premier league teams or serie a teams and it just makes the whole thing dull.

Think they had it spot on in 11/12 UT but since its became popular this and last year its basically build the sweatiest team and have a game of arcade sped up hoofball where any player can rocket in 35 yarders.

I think this is exactly what he means though, you'd have less rare/gold players, and having a gold player would be a big deal so you wouldn't play against the same players every game.

whereas at the minute there are probably enough sturridges for everyone to have one.

And playing against all gold 100 chem teams every game is expected.

I remember I had much more fun on 12 I think when you could play with a bronze team or a couple of golds or full gold and get a fairly even match regardless.

They really should have a set % of football players to real life gamers so u don't play against hundreds of basically the same team

You mean make players rarer? That would just make even the basic players far more expensive for even the poorest players. Thats not the problem its just the fifa community is terrible and has no imagination and then EA are an absolute joke making it the way it is, its supposed to be "ultimate team" yet they made it even harder this year than it was last year to make interesting and different teams and now you just end up with standard premier league teams or serie a teams and it just makes the whole thing dull.

Think they had it spot on in 11/12 UT but since its became popular this and last year its basically build the sweatiest team and have a game of arcade sped up hoofball where any player can rocket in 35 yarders.

I think this is exactly what he means though, you'd have less rare/gold players, and having a gold player would be a big deal so you wouldn't play against the same players every game.

whereas at the minute there are probably enough sturridges for everyone to have one.

And playing against all gold 100 chem teams every game is expected.

I remember I had much more fun on 12 I think when you could play with a bronze team or a couple of golds or full gold and get a fairly even match regardless.

It will make people out more thought into their teams

Currently Half way through my first season in career mode. Quick question - I had a couple of players agree terms but I was still unsure of which one to buy so I stalled the deals whilst I made my mind up. How do you go back to these stalled deals? I could not work out how and the Jan window closed and I lost the players.

Why do I play this utter joke of a game? Almost every game I play in is laggy, and when the game finishes I get DCd saying I have been disconnected from the servers. Then when I try to get back in, I can't.

Add this and to the transfer market which actually doesn't even **** work to the endless list of problems with this game. Then they have the sheer cheek to tweet this:

0b92e139611d51729c66fc6af1ea4652.png

I hate EA.

Edited by adz.villa

Haven't been able to get on at all today as it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen with Messi in the background.

Why does such a big company produce such shit? **** hate you, EA!

I think players are slowly getting more and more fed up with EA. It may be risky, but I think PES needs to put a lot of money into their next game in hopes that people switch over. I have been playing fifa for years but it's getting more and more shite each time. I am on the verge of trying PES but the only motivation I have to do that is because of how awful EA's games are, not how good PES might be. 

They are a shocking company but i say that and will still buy 15 purely because theres nothing else and thats the problem.

Yep. Absolutely this. Hasn't been a good football game (IMO) since PES a long time ago.

So, what did everyone get in your 5 free packs?

I got Robben on my main account and Suarez on my other. I'm very pleased with that but at the same time slightly disappointed as I'll never be able to sell them.

Â