FIFA 14

hogso

Just bought a few at 1,200 - 1,400 each. They're flying off the market though, hopefully they increase quite a bit. What ya thinkin Adz? 5k?

I'm making a loss because of these packs that are on offer. IDEC any more, they've been in my trade pile for a month and i'll be glad to see the back of them.  :lol:

Maybe wait a few weeks?

IF Hulk seemed to curse the team. Sold him to finance packs.

Speaking of which, I got three in forms in a row in the 50k packs. Unfortunately they were Defoe, Basa and Teixeira. 

Edited by adz.villa

Packs are a massive waste of coins but I have no interest in changing my team any further as it's probably the best I can reasonably expect it to be, so I don't mind wasting all the coins on packs just for the excitement factor. One day I'll get a Messi.

I am glad I didn't invest all my coin in IF Bentekes as I initially wanted to. I purchased one for myself open bid for 120k which was about 8k less than the lowest BIN so I thought I did well, but now Benteke's lowest BIN is 98k. This probably has to do with the amount of packs EA released recently though. People wanted to buy packs so they sell their high priced players for cheap which effectively lowers prices. Benteke's price will rise but I doubt I'll make any decent coin off him. 

I don't know what to do.

I've been enjoying using Zlatan but it's so hard to build a decent team around him.  The French league is crap, so is the Swedish national team.  With that you have to use restrictive formations so you don't get rubbish chem links.

I'm tempted to sell him and build a new team that I can use.  Having him is great, but it's a team game.  I just don't get much fun out of Cabaye, Lavezzi and Lucas, or a combination of them.

I don't know what to do.

I've been enjoying using Zlatan but it's so hard to build a decent team around him.  The French league is crap, so is the Swedish national team.  With that you have to use restrictive formations so you don't get rubbish chem links.

I'm tempted to sell him and build a new team that I can use.  Having him is great, but it's a team game.  I just don't get much fun out of Cabaye, Lavezzi and Lucas, or a combination of them.

This is the team I used which I really liked:

a4619a343359816cce01c82a09809e76.png

I loved using Lucas but not Lavezzi. Here is a hybrid I always wanted to try but never got around to it. You can easily swap Lewandowski for Aubameyang if you dont like having two target strikers.

508415774d4ee78698b132dc6c1210a4.png

Â