FIFA 14

hogso

I dont know about that theory i just think non rares are often overlooked but some of them are amazing. I tried a bundesliga non rare earlier today and i have to say i wasn't too impressed, Kiyotake was brilliant and so was draxler but the rest was meh.

I'm gonna make a team around Angel and put a +10 all attributes card on him.

I've got him in a Columbian team and if I use it, I do the same thing.

His shooting becomes incredible. The team isn't very good though, need something better for the man.

Another thing, waiting for IF Benteke to drop is really testing my patience. Wish EA would release some more happy hours!

My friend bought 1 pack yesterday, a 7,500 coins one. He got IF Benteke straight away and then sold him because he wanted Rooney/RVP or some crap (Manure fan).

Edited by samjp26

Oh really?  You might have just saved me wasting an hour or so building that then!

Well i'd always say test them for yourself and the whole squad was like 6.5k i think so no risk involved, if you look at reviews of players on futhead you'll' see people have very different experiences with players for some reason.

Benteke has hit 130k on pc, i dont think hes worth that consider his UP card is brilliant anyway, if it was 60k or so then fine but i dont feel like IF's ever represent value for money especially when the normal card is so good anyway.

Rare Gold Player 25k packs are out for 24 hours now so Benteke will be mine by Monday I reckon.

Most IF's don't feel much different but he's a Villa IF so I have to buy him.

Love how you randomly have Guzan  :P

Also...  :D

6ce9e670b7df9cacf7d7ee950170a264.png

Just picked him up for 133k on bid, could sell him off for 150k but I'll probably just keep him. He'll never be sold so I won't lose coins.

I am having second thoughts on purchasing IF Benteke if he does not hit around 80k by tuesday night/wednesday morning. Benteke's card this year is just beastly and a lot of people use him, but if his upgraded card is not that much different, his IF won't rise in price all too much. Also there are a lot of better strikers in the premier league which might keep his price low. I'll definitely pick up one for myself but I don't know if I'll get more. 

Â