FIFA 14

hogso

• 2 weeks later...

10320269_10152409523749759_2635740613850

This TOTS is amazing. Most of these cards will go for over million easy. I am just hoping Cech and Sturridge won't be more than a million combined. Baines and Kompany would be nice too. 

I don't think it's random.  Last year was my first FUT and I got loads of good players.  This year not so many at all.  I've seen packs online where people have had two TOTS players in the same pack.

Perhaps it IS luck, but so much of the game seems like a stitch up, why wouldn't that be too?

• Like 1

Yea as i said im not so sure it is random, i dont know how its done but earlier i had Godin and Higuain 3 times each in 5 packs, now given that there is literally thousands of players to be gotten in packs that is surely quite incredible?

• Like 1

Interesting stuff guys. If it is not random, then what is the idea behind it?

You'd have to ask EA that, they claim its random but they also claim theres no handicap either so we all know that's rubbish. In fifa 12 you could have Neymar for 4k, Ibra for 40k but now most players will never get to play with the best players in the game unless they put serious money into it. Once they realised how much people were willing to spend on this game mode they made the top players stupidly rare and apparently EA now make in excess of 10m a season just on UT.

Interesting stuff guys. If it is not random, then what is the idea behind it?

You'd have to ask EA that, they claim its random but they also claim theres no handicap either so we all know that's rubbish. In fifa 12 you could have Neymar for 4k, Ibra for 40k but now most players will never get to play with the best players in the game unless they put serious money into it. Once they realised how much people were willing to spend on this game mode they made the top players stupidly rare and apparently EA now make in excess of 10m a season just on UT.

Which is why every other mode is buggy as hell

Â