FIFA 14

hogso

Just getting into FUT, and I've a quick question does anyone know would Courtois have chemistry with Chelsea players. See I already have Fellaini, and he seems like a bit of a beast. So I was thinking of starting from the back and building a team with both power and pace with a core of.

...............Courtois

RB...Luis...Kompany...LB

Ramieras..Fellaini..Toure

RW...........ST.............LW

I was thinking along the lines of Rafael or Ivanovic at right back, and I already have Kolarov so he'd do at left back in the mean time. I also have Torres and would not mind pairing him with a combination of Hazard, Oscar, Navas eventually but I'm miles off that for now.

Just getting into FUT, and I've a quick question does anyone know would Courtois have chemistry with Chelsea players. See I already have Fellaini, and he seems like a bit of a beast. So I was thinking of starting from the back and building a team with both power and pace with a core of.

...............Courtois

RB...Luis...Kompany...LB

I was thinking along the lines of Rafael or Ivanovic at right back, and I already have Kolarov so he'd do at left back in the mean time. I also have Torres and would not mind pairing him with a combination of Hazard, Oscar, Navas eventually but I'm miles off that for now.

Think it'll take me ages to get that team so now thinking of moving towards a Serie A style team instead.

Already have Mexes, Kaka, El Shawaary so a strong Milan contingent, thing is though there is a severe lack of top class Italian full backs and I'm not sure about 3 at the back. Realistically I could have Cech/Courtous, Luis, Ramieras after work this evening. 

...............Courtois

RB...Luis...Kompany...LB

Courtois wouldn't have any chemistry with Chelsea players. To get a chemistry link with another player they need to have either the same club (which will be perfect chemistry - green line) or league and/or nationality (one of either will give an orange line or both will give green). Don't know if you've checked but Toure is pretty expensive so would probably take a while to get. 

I'm getting fed up of losing all the time on FUT at the moment, I can outplay people but never seem to be able to get the ball in the back of the net. So I'm considering changing formation, my team is below. Any suggestions formation or player wise? I tend to rotate a lot so I don't have to buy fitness cards all the time.

FUT.png

I'm getting fed up of losing all the time on FUT at the moment, I can outplay people but never seem to be able to get the ball in the back of the net. So I'm considering changing formation, my team is below. Any suggestions formation or player wise? I tend to rotate a lot so I don't have to buy fitness cards all the time.

FUT.png

Sweet team, Fellaini has been creating havoc for me from corners.

So, the Most Consistent but no IF TOTS has started on the the EA Forums, the community get to decide this one.

There's a Gold, Silver and Bronze one so I'm trying to get Delph in, it's going to be between him and Jedinak I reckon.

Been getting some weird lag the last couple of nights. Payers seem very sluggish on the ball, reaction times seem to be down. Most noticable thing is that they don't seem to be sprinting properly. Not sure what's going on.

Started a new career mode with villa. Signed a few promising players but noticed that 2 of them have not improved any of their stats. One of them has 4 goals in 11 games and his stats haven't changed whereas Gary Gardner hasn't ever got on my bench and his stats are increasing.

I've read that the game will only allow a certain amount of players to improve. Anyone know if that's true? Seems pretty stupid if it is.

Players only seem to have amazing growth when they are not on the users team it seems, if your player does grow its very slowly. As usual with EA its just not very good.

Yup. I've found your players develop quicker if you sim games rather than play them. Which makes the whole thing a bit pointless because who wants to play Fifa like a manager?

Been getting some weird lag the last couple of nights. Payers seem very sluggish on the ball, reaction times seem to be down. Most noticable thing is that they don't seem to be sprinting properly. Not sure what's going on.

Still having issues with this so wondering if it was something on my end possibly, any ideas what it could be?

Pain in this arse because I've gone from losing about 4 in 80 to 8 of my last 15! It makes it impossible to defend when sprinting is inconsistant and my fullbacks will literally just not sprint against all these pacy wingers people use.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Still having issues with this so wondering if it was something on my end possibly, any ideas what it could be?

Pain in this arse because I've gone from losing about 4 in 80 to 8 of my last 15! It makes it impossible to defend when sprinting is inconsistant and my fullbacks will literally just not sprint against all these pacy wingers people use.

I have the same problem and have been for the past few weeks. Generally I struggle in nearly every game I play now whereas before I felt comfortable in the majority of them before. I thought it was my internet connection being slow but speed tests show otherwise, so unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for you. Let me know if you find anything that helps.

Â